“You don't have to hold me like that, it's not like I'm going to run away.” I said and he huffed.

“Believe me, I know better than anyone that you're not going to run.”

“I do believe you.” I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and the elevator doors opened. We walked outside the hotel, him still holding me like a child. My eyes widened when I saw a very expensive car waiting for us outside. I knew it was Harry's because when I looked at him he was smirking proudly.

“I bet you payed a lot for this car.” I sarcastically said.

“Yes. It costs a lot.”

“And you gave nothing.”

“Exactly.” he opened the door for me.

I sat on the comfortable leather seat and looked around the car. It was amazing. Everything was perfect and very comfortable. Nothing like Ashton's Jeep. The thought of Calum's and Ashton's reaction for this car made me laugh. They would look like two kids that stare at their gifts on Christmas. But it was a punch on the side too, since they're not alive anymore..

Swallowing down the tears that were about to form in my eyes, I looked at myself in the riverview mirror and saw how sad I was. The pain in my heart was indescribable, there was no way I could ever forget those memories. My heart dropped down to my stomach and I felt like I lost the half of my life in that forest.

Harry jumped into the car and immidiately scanned my face. I tried not to look sad but I don't think I succeeded since he frowned lightly.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me.” he demanded.

“Nothing, Harry. I'm just thinking how crazy this all is.” I half lied.

“Hmm.” he hummed and started the egine, the car roaring to life.

“Wow.” I said as I felt the seat almost shaking underneath me.

“Yeah, I know baby.” he smirked and before I could think something about him calling me baby again, he started driving and I was pushed back on my seat.

God, this car is really fast.

“Can you not drive so fast?” I almost yelled so he could hear me on top of the engine.

”Sorry, can't hear you baby!” he yelled but I knew he was lying.

I tried not to smile as I stared at him grinning. He was having so much fun with this. Like a kid playing with a toy. But seriously, he was going to kill us.

“Where is this house anyway?” I asked, my voice escalating.

“It's a little outside the city.” he answered flatly.

“Do you know that dr.Royals?”

“Let's just say I have something for him.” he smirked evily, giving me chills.

“Harry...what are you going to do?” I asked worried.

“Take back what it's mine.”

...

The house is huge. Huge! It's beautifully decorated on the outside, the big front yard had many lights and some expensive cars, I think they were Ferrari. However, Harry offered me his arm when we both jumped out of the car and I accepted. He wore his Ray Bans and looked like a model that was holding me. I was so nervous when we stepped inside the luxurious house. So many expensive paintings, furnitures etc. It felt as if I was going to the museum.