Kidnapped

They had been driving for hours; it was now late at night. Hoseok was no longer crying, he just sat in silence, glancing at Jungkook every so often. Jungkook stopped the car, Hoseok quickly checked their surroundings. There was nothing but trees on either side of the road. Was Jungkook going to hurt Hoseok, maybe even kill him, and bury him here? Jungkook stroked Hoseok's face. Then he ripped the scarf from his mouth. Hoseok flinched and whimpered.

"Don't be scared baby. I'm not going to hurt you. Not unless you want me to." Jungkook smirked.

"Wh...where are we?" Hoseok whispered.

"Nowhere." Jungkook shrugged. "We are almost home, but I need a piss. How about you?"

Hoseok trembled. He did indeed need to go; he was bursting. He nodded.

"Okay." Jungkook opened the glove compartment and picked something out. It was silver, shiny, with a chain. Cuffs?

Hoseok gasped at the handcuffs. Jungkook laughed.

"I can't have you running away, can I?" He cuffed Hoseok's hand, and with the other, he cuffed his own hand. "Ah, I should have gotten you out of the car first. Never mind, you can climb outright?"

Hoseok nodded, not wanting to anger Jungkook. He managed to climb out of his chair over to the driver's seat and out of the car.

"Good boy." Jungkook patted Hoseok's head.

Urinating beside Jungkook, was not easy for Hoseok. He was very uncomfortable; it was beyond embarrassing. Jungkook did not ease the awkwardness either; he stared at Hoseok's body. Clearly not bothered that Hoseok knew he was looking. Once they had finished, Jungkook helped Hoseok pull his pants back up, leaving Hoseok feeling violated in some way. Jungkook ordered him back into the car, and as Hoseok climbed inside, he felt Jungkook touch his backside. Hoseok squirmed into his seat.

"Okay." Jungkook started up the car. "Let's go. It's not far now."

________________________________

Taehyung and Jimin searched the whole apartment for Hoseok; he was nowhere to be found. Taehyung paced the living room. "Where the hell could he be?"

Jimin picked up Hoseok's phone. "He never goes anywhere without his phone, Tae!"

"Fuck! Check his messages. See if he was meeting someone."

"No messages. He has lots of missed calls, though."

"From who?"

"Jackson."

"Who?"

"He's a patient at the hospital. Maybe he knows something."

"Then call him. NOW!" Taehyung snapped.

Jimin dialled and waited. After four rings, Jackson picked up.

"Hoseok!"

"No, it's Jimin. Your old Nurse Jimin."

"Okay, well is Hoseok there?"

"No, that's why I'm calling you. Do you know where he is?"

"Fuck!" Jackson hissed. "You have to find him Jimin! That Jungkook, he escaped the hospital. He told me he was going to take Hoseok away."

"Oh my god! Okay, Jackson, thank you. Did he tell you where he was going to take him?"

"No, he didn't. He just said away from here."

Jimin groaned frustrated. "Great."

"You can find him right, Jimin?"

"I hope so. I'll let you know if I find him."

"Thanks, Jimin, good luck."

"Thanks." Jimin hung up.

"Well?" Taehyung asked. "Does he know what happened?"

"Jungkook has taken Hoseok. And I have no idea where he has taken him."

Taehyung ran his hands through his hair. "No, no, no! Okay, we have to call the police."