DNA

Hoseok wandered through the park. Usually, on his free days, he would hang with Taehyung. But since he is with that Honey monster, they haven't seen that much of each other. Even though they live in the same building, they get no chance to speak privately. Honey had made sure of that.

And Jungkook is busy with god knows what. So a walk alone in the park for Hoseok. Because this is where Kelly had been attacked, Hoseok hoped that maybe he would find something here, perhaps something the police had missed.
Hoseok's eyes fell onto a figure of a man sleeping on a bench. He inched closer. He had a feeling that he knew this person. He couldn't walk away without checking first.

Hoseok bent down in front of the man.
He saw dirty blonde hair covering the man's eyes. He moved the hair aside and shot back.

"Oh my god!" He yelped. Waking the man. Who jumped and backed away into the bench. "Jimin! What are you doing here?"

Jimin rubbed his eyes. "I...must have fallen asleep. Sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"I dunno." Jimin trembled.

"Jimin why do you...look like this?"

Jimin was wearing the same black tracksuit from when Hoseok last saw him in the gym. Just now, his clothes were filthy.

"I...I don't live there anymore. With him."

Hoseok stared. The realisation washed over him. "Are you saying you're homeless?"

Jimin nodded.

"But you have money, and what about your parents?"

"No..." Jimin shook. "They don't know. And I have no money now."

Hoseok bit his lip. "Did...did Jungkook kick you out?"

Jimin winced upon hearing his brothers name. "I don't know. I can't talk to you!"

"Jimin!"

Jimin sped away. Hoseok was left speechless and horrified. What Jimin had done was terrible, sure. But, does he really deserve this?

"Well, well." Said a voice. "What do we have here?"

Hoseok turned around. Face to face with two girls. They smirked at him menacingly.

"Who are you?" Hoseok asked.

"None of your business Hoseok!"

"How do you know me?"

The tallest girl sniggered. "Everyone knows you. You've probably had every gay man in this town by now."

"Excuse me?" Hoseok gaped at them.

The girls both grabbed Hoseok, pushing him down to the hard ground.

"Get off me!" He yelled. He was struggling to free himself from their grasp.

The tall girl sat on Hoseok's chest. Her long black hair fell on his face as she brought her face close to his.

"Now you are trying to get the straight men." She growled. "And that won't do. Consider this your warning."

The girls punched and kicked at Hoseok; he could do nothing to stop them. They had him pinned down. Hoseok squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the ordeal to end.

"Hey!" A man shouted. It was Jimin. He grabbed the tall girls hair and yanked her off of Hoseok, almost ripping her hair out. She screamed in pain.

"Consider this YOUR warning bitch!" Jimin seethed. "Don't ever touch him again. Or I will beat you!"

Both girls scurried away, their eyes full of terror.

Jimin helped Hoseok to his feet. "Are you okay?"

Hoseok winced at the pain. "Yes." He croaked. "Thank you, Jimin."

"I should take you to the hospital."

"No," Hoseok said. "Those were the girls that hurt my sister. I know they were. Can you take me to the police station?"

"Yes." Jimin smiled. "I guess it's a good thing that I got a handful of DNA then right?" He held up his closed hand. He had a fistful of the tall girl's hair.

Hoseok grinned despite the pain in his face. He hugged Jimin.

"Thank you, Jimin! That is definitely very helpful."

Jimin giggled. "Then let's go."