Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

"I thought I caught you running away Youngjae!" A male said joyfully. His hair was white blonde, his body masculine, his cheekbones sharp.

Hoseok sensed Youngjae shaking beside him. His eyes screwed shut tight.

The male eyed Hoseok. "Who's your friend? Ah, I know you, yeah you're the mute right?"

"Hoseok." Hoseok corrected him.

"Mm. And you finally decided to come out and play with us?"

Youngjae squeaked. "Please don't tease him, Jackson."

"What did you just say to me piss stain?"
Jackson glared into Youngjae's terror-filled eyes.

"S-sorry."

"What?!"Jackson screamed.

"Sorry!"

"Good." He Smirked. "You had me worried, for a moment I thought you had finally grown some balls."

Hoseok shoved Jackson away from Youngjae. "Get out of his face!"

"Aha, the mute has balls!"

Youngjae held onto Hoseok's arm. "He didn't mean it, Jackson!"

"Shut up." Jackson flicked Youngjae's head. He turned back to Hoseok. "So mute. I hear you're an ex-junkie."

Youngjae gasped. Hoseok eyed Jackson cautiously. "Who told you that?"

Jackson laughed. "Okay well, I read it actually. So many files to read here and little else to do."

"You read the patient's files?"

"Only the interesting ones. And y' know what mute, you are very interesting. I like it. If you ever need something a little stronger than the shit they give you, come find me, alright?"

Jackson winked at Hoseok and shot Youngjae a glare before turning on his heel and leaving them both alone.

Youngjae sighed relieved. He turned to Hoseok. "You shouldn't have squared up to him like that."

"Why not? He didn't do anything."

"Not yet. But he won't leave it Hobi. You have to be careful with him."

"Why is he such a dick to you?"

Youngjae hushed Hoseok. "He has eyes and ears all over this place. He gets bored, and he needs entertainment, he says I provide that for him."

"What?! You sleep with him?"

"Ew Hobi! No, seriously, you have problems."

Hoseok grinned. "Isn't that why I'm here?"

"Hobi I'm serious!"

"Okay okay. I'm just playing. What you mean is bullying, you keep him entertained. Do the nurses know about it?"

"No! You can't tell them, he will kill me!"

"What for real?!"

"Well...I don't know. But he has warned me before never to tell."

"Youngjae if you tell someone, they might move him to another hospital."

"Would they?" Youngjae smiled. Then he frowned and shook his head. "No, it's best not to say anything."

"And I can't change your mind either?" Hoseok asked.

"No, and you can't tell anyone."

Hoseok gave in, defeated by Youngjae's pleading eyes. "Fine, I won't say anything."

Youngjae hugged Hoseok. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best friend ever!"