Jungkook

Hoseok let himself into Jimin's apartment. Jimin had text saying he wanted to see Hoseok. He left a spare key under the mat. And Hoseok was to make himself at home.

All the lights were on the inside. But no sign of Jimin. Does he usually go out and leave all lights on?

Hoseok wandered through the rooms. "Jimin must have a good job to pay for all of this." He mused.

"He does." Someone spoke behind Hoseok. But it was not Jimin.

"Oh!" Hoseok gasped. "I'm sorry Jimin asked me to come here."

"Did he?" The man said. He was taller than Hoseok. His hair was black and swept back. He was very handsome. His jawline was impressive. He looked almost godlike. And his muscles were more prominent than Jimin's. Hoseok felt breathless.

"I'm Jungkook." The man said. His eyes pierced into Hoseok's.

"Uh. I..I." Hoseok stuttered.

"Don't be afraid," Jungkook smirked. He stepped closer.

Hoseok took steps back. "I'm not...I.. " he cleared his throat. "I'm Hoseok. Will Jimin belong?"

Jungkook licked his lips. "Ah, you're the new toy. Now I see."

"Wh...what?"

"Well, you know Jimin doesn't do relationships. He just likes to mess around. "

Hoseok bumped into a wall. Jungkook pressed his body against his. Hoseok gulped. "Uh, I should... go."

"So soon?" Jungkook hummed. "You could have a drink with me if you want to."

"N...No." Hoseok whimpered. "I...I have to go."

"Okay." Jungkook stroked Hoseok's face. "When you want that drink, just let me know." He winked at Hoseok.

Hoseok was sandwiched between the wall and Jungkook. And Jungkook did not attempt to move aside. So Hoseok had to squeeze his way out, earning himself a satisfied smile from Jungkook. Hoseok rushed out of the apartment, his heart racing and his cheeks flushed.

"What the hell was that?" He panted. He hadn't realised he had been holding his breath. He took a moment to regain his composure, and then he ran home.

___________________________

Hoseok arrived home to catch Taehyung and Honey making out, yet again!

"Ah seriously! You have a bedroom!" Hoseok whined.

"You're one to talk!" Taehyung laughed. "Half the town has caught you making out with someone."

Hoseok huffed. "Whatever!"

"Why aren't you at Jimin's?"

"Something came up. He couldn't stay."

"Oh, okay. You want to watch a movie with us?"

"Yeah, why not?" Hoseok shrugged and curled up in a chair. "Nothing else to do."

"I'm gonna order a pizza."
Taehyung picked up his phone and disappeared into the kitchen.

Honey stared at Hoseok.

"The fuck are you looking at?"

"Oh, nothing." She smirked. "I'm just thinking about how desperate you are."

"Desperate!"

"Yes. Your boyfriend stood you up didn't he? And now you want to ruin my time with Tae."

Hoseok scoffed. "Honey, I live here. Where else am I supposed to go?"

"To your room, maybe?"

" Well since I actually pay rent to live here, I'll go Where-ever the hell I want okay?"

Honey scowled. "Don't forget what I said. I warned you bitch."

"Shut up, Barbie."

Honey was about to rip into Hoseok until there came a knock at the door. She spat at Hoseok. "Answer it then!"

Hoseok let out a sigh and answered the door. "Oh, Jungkook! Is...is Jimin, okay?"

"I'm sure he's fine Hoseok, but I'm not."

"What's wrong?"

"Ah, I just need to talk to you."

"Okay. Uh, come in."

Jungkook stepped inside. Honeys eyes widened when she saw Jungkook. She wiggled over to them.

"Hello, sir." She purred. "And who are you?"

Jungkook just stared at her. He looked to Hoseok, completely ignoring her, which to Hoseok's delight pissed her off.

"Can we talk in private Hoseok?"

Hoseok bit his lip trying not to laugh at Honeys offended expression. "Yes, of course. Come to my room."