Warning

"Here, we are!" Mrs Kim came into the living room, laden with drinks. She placed them down on the coffee table.

"So," Mr Kim spoke. "How long have you been with Taehyung?"

Honey smiled and grabbed Taehyung's hand. "Well, we have only been together for a few weeks, but we've known each other longer."

Hoseok glared at Honey. "How much longer?"

Taehyung glanced at Hoseok. "Just a few months."

"Where did you meet?"

"Bloody hell Hoseok!" Mr Kim laughed. "Is this an interrogation?"

Everyone but Hoseok laughed.

Honey spoke sweetly. "We met at work. I just started at the office a few months ago."

Hoseok said nothing.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "Yeah so, we became friends quickly, and then it became more."

"I need a piss." Hoseok disappeared upstairs.

"Hoseok!" Mrs Kim shouted after him. "Stop using that language!"

"Sorry mum!" He called back.

__________________________

When Hoseok came out of the bathroom, he found himself face to face with Honey.

"Fuck!" He yelped. "What are you doing?"

Honey smirked at him. "I know you hate me. Because you're jealous."

Hoseok sniggered. "Of what?"

"You want my boyfriend."

Hoseok froze. "Uh, what?"

Honey giggled. "Just so you know, the sex is amazing. He can't get enough of me."

"Great, well done. I'm extremely happy for you. Now can you get out of my fucking way?"

"Don't ever try to break us up. Don't perv on my boyfriend anymore. If you do, I will kill you."

"What are talking about?! I don't like you because you're fucking annoying. That's all. Nothing else."

"Okay." Honey nodded. "Just remember what I said. Oh, and I'm moving in with you."

"What!" Hoseok's face paled. "Why? When?"

"Today. Aw didn't Tae tell you? Well, I need to keep an eye on you. I don't trust you around him."

Honey spun on her heel, flicking her hair in Hoseok's face. He glared into her back as she wiggled down the stairs. He followed her down, resisting the urge to push her.

"Hobi!" Mrs Kim gushed as they entered the room.

"What?" He jumped.

Mrs Kim pinched his cheeks. "When are we going to meet your boyfriend? And why didn't you tell us?"

"Oh I don't know mum, we've only been together a week."

Mr Kim broke in. "Yeah it's that fella he met in the pub hon, remember I told you about him?"

"Oh, right." Mrs Kim sat back down and pulled Hoseok down beside her. "Tell me about him Hoseok. What is He like? What's his job?"

"Mum!" He moaned. "Don't embarrass me."

"Oh, shut up and tell me!"

Hoseok laughed. "How am I supposed to tell you if I have to shut up?"

Mrs Kim tapped his head. "I expect you to introduce him to us soon. At least tell us his name."

"His name is Jimin, and I don't know what he does, I haven't asked him."

Taehyung giggled. "Too busy sticking your tongue down his throat, poor guy doesn't have the chance to speak!"

Everyone laughed. Mrs Kim tutted.
"That's enough of that talk." But she could not help but laugh too. "Oh!" She said. "Hoseok how is your sister doing?"

"She woke up when I visited her last night she seemed okay."

"That's good news. Does she know what happened?"

"No or she doesn't want to say. She's being discharged today."

Mr Kim smiled. "That's good son. She's a lovely girl. I can't believe anyone would want to hurt her like that."

"Yeah." Hoseok looked at Taehyung. "We should go now."

Taehyung nodded, understanding that Hoseok did not want to talk about his sister anymore. "Right mum, dad. We'll see you again soon.

Mrs Kim hugged and kissed the boys. "Bye darling's be good. Nice to meet you, Honey."

"You too, Mrs Kim." Honey chirped.