Alone

Honey smirked at Hoseok. "I told you not to perv on my boyfriend. But you didn't take my warning seriously."

Hoseok glared at Honey. Warning. He had heard that word a lot lately. Honey warned him before. Those girls warned his sister and beat her. They beat Hoseok and warned him too. He stopped struggling. He stared at Honey with wide knowing eyes.

"That's right." She giggled. "I can't believe it has taken you so long to figure it out. You really are stupid. You and your dumb sister, both were after my boyfriend! I warned you both, but neither of you listened. At least your sister has had the sense to move away though. Once Taehyung reads all that crap you wrote, he won't want you near him. Those hateful things you said about me!" Honey sniffed, acting offended. "He will see how disgusting and dangerous you are. He will worry that any moment you will attack me. Because now I am so petrified to be near you."

Honey smirked at Hoseok. Tears ran from his eyes. He could do nothing to stop this. It was over. He was finished. Taehyung will send him away, and Hoseok will have nothing. He will be alone, without his best friend.

_____________________________

Hoseok sat on his bed, in his new room. A few months ago now, he was placed in this hospital, for his mental health. And Hoseok was less than impressed. He was not crazy! He could not believe his best friend Taehyung had put him here.
Hoseok's days now were filled with swallowing disgusting medication given by the nurses. Then group therapy, he had to sit with the other patient's and listen to their problems. Hoseok never spoke to anyone. Why should he? As far as he was concerned him being here was a mistake. Sometimes Taehyung visits, but Hoseok does not talk to him. Yet Taehyung still continues to visit.

Jungkook has been a few times; he always seems bored to death though. Hoseok could care less anymore, Jungkook might look fantastic but, he is not as affectionate as he had been when they started dating.

The doctors try and try to make Hoseok speak to them to no avail. They always say. "Hoseok if you don't tell us how you are feeling we cant help you." and. "Don't you want to get better and go back home?" But where is home? Does Hoseok even have one to go back to? Who the hell would want to put up with his shit?

Hoseok lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Sometimes the other patient's would sneak into his room, trying to get his attention. There was always one certain male that could not take a hint, and he tried so hard to interact with Hoseok. He would tell Hoseok stories about things he had learned while being here. He would read books to Hoseok; many times, he would just stroke Hoseok's hair as he noticed that it calms Hoseok. He told Hoseok that they are the same; they have things in common. Hoseok would yell at the other male. "I'm nothing like you! I'm not crazy!"
The male would smile, and pat Hoseok's head then leaves the room.

Hoseok heard footsteps, and in the corner of his eye, he saw a figure wearing a nurse's uniform walk towards him.
"Hi, Hoseok." The male nurse greeted him.

Hoseok whipped his head around to look at the man. He knew that voice. It was Jimin. "Jimin!" He croaked. Since he had not spoken much in months, his throat seemed to find it challenging to talk again. Hoseok would sometimes talk to himself at night, hoping not to lose his voice completely.

"How are you, Hobi?"

"You...you look good Jimin." He stuttered.

He was right, Jimin did look good. He was cleaner now. He was looking smart in his uniform. His beautiful blonde hair shimmered in the light. And that adorable angelic smile was back.

"I feel good Hobi. I visited my parents, and they helped me back on my feet. I was so worried about telling them I had messed up, I was ashamed. But they helped me. I was worried for nothing."

"You work here?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, I confess though I did know you were here. And I wanted to help you, so I worked hard, and here I am."

"But you hurt me Jimin."

Jimin ran a hand through his thick hair. "Hobi, I swear to you. I did not give that phone to you as payment."

"But...Jungkook said that you are a player."

JImin scoffed in surprise. "Wow, really? Well please don't tell him this Hoseok. Jungkook is the player, not me. I really fell for you."

"you texted me saying to meet you at your place. And Jungkook said that you called him and asked him to send me away because you had changed your mind."

"What?" Jimin gasped. "When?"

"Uh," Hoseok furrowed his brow thinking. "The day Tae gave you the phone back."

"Hoseok I didn't text you that day asking to meet up."

"Jimin don't lie to me!"

"I swear to you Hoseok! I was at work, Jungkook told me to work late. He played us both Hoseok. I forgot my phone that day. That bastard!"

Hoseok shook his head. "No, you're just messing with me. I might be stuck in this place Jimin, but I'm not crazy, and I'm not stupid."

"Hoseok, why do you think he made me homeless and sacked me?"

Hoseok chewed his lip, thinking. "I don't know. Maybe because you treated me like a prostitute."

"I didn't Hobi. He made you think that! I was so confused when Tae gave me the phone back. I had no idea what had happened. Jungkook said that you had told him you wanted to break up with me!"

Jimin grabbed Hoseok's hands. "Please, believe me, Hobi. You don't know what he is really like!"

"So tell me."

"You have to promise me that you won't tell him about any of this Hoseok, please! He would kill me!"

"Okay." Hoseok nodded. He was now concerned. Jimin seemed very sincere. It's evident that he is terrified of Jungkook. "I promise Jimin."

Jimin hurried to the door and closed it. He took a seat beside Hoseok. "Okay." He whispered. "I will tell you everything."