Handsome Stranger

Taehyung parked his car in his parent's driveway. Hoseok leapt out from the passenger seat and was immediately swept up into Mrs Kim's arms. She planted kisses all over his head.

"Hoseok! How are you?" She gave him no time to answer as she continued to fuss. "You look very pale, are you eating well?" She then flung her arms around Taehyung. "Tae! I'm so glad you came. Come inside boy's I'll make some tea."

Mrs Kim sat them both down in the kitchen as she busied herself, making tea. Taehyung's father, Mr Kim strolled inside from the back garden. He kicked off his gardening boots.

"Hello, boys!" He beamed. "How's it going?"

"It goes alright, dad," Taehyung replied. "How about you?"

"Can't complain. Just got rid of all those weeds in the garden."

"Finally!" Mrs Kim quipped.

Mr Kim laughed. "Yes, dear." He rolled his eyes jokingly at the boys. They giggled.
"You're just in time too boy's. The footy starts soon."

Hoseok groaned. "Ah, really?"

"Yep really." Mr Kim ruffled Hoseok's hair. "I know how much you enjoy watching them men run around in those shorts."

Hoseok grinned. "Of course!"

"Where are you going to watch it?" Taehyung asked.

"I thought we could meet the lads down at the pub. You two aren't too hungover, are you?"

Taehyung laughed. "Hobi is! I think he drank the place dry last night."

Mrs Kim whipped her head around to glare at Hoseok. "Hoseok! She tutted.

"Sorry mum." He flashed her his sweet smile. She shook her head but could not stop herself from smiling at him.

"Well, I'm surprised you managed to get out of bed then Hoseok." Mr Kim chuckled. " I'll just get changed, and then we can go."

"Okay." The boy's agreed.

"Here, Hoseok." Mrs Kim placed a cup of tea in front of him. "Have you eaten?"

"Yes, mum," Taehyung said. "Don't fuss."

"I'm a mother; it's my job to fuss over my boy's. " she handed Taehyung a cup too.

___________________________

Mr Kim, Taehyung and Hoseok entered the pub. A few people glanced in their direction, and when they saw Hoseok, they whispered to each other and laughed.

Mr Kim eyed Hoseok. "What the hell did you do last night?"

"I have no idea."

Taehyung giggled. "He put on a bit of a show with some fella he met."

"Wow, say no more." Mr Kim chuckled.

"Beers all-round boy's?"

They nodded.

Taehyung said. "We'll get a table."

They managed to secure a table with a good view of the television.
Hoseok's phone beeped from his pocket. He fished it out. There was a text from unknown contact. It read-

Back for round 2?

"The fuck?" He glanced around for anyone he might recognise.

"What's up?" Taehyung asked.

"I just got a random text."

"Who from?"

"I don't know."

"Let me see." Taehyung swiped Hoseok's phone. "Oh, wow!" He looked at Hoseok's hand. A number was still written there, though slightly faded. "It's the same number. It's from the guy you met last night."

"What?!" Hoseok panicked. "Where is he?"

Taehyung sniggered. "You really don't remember anything, do you?"

"No. Do you remember him?"

"Yeah." Taehyung scanned the room. "There he is. At the bar, close to dad. The blonde guy, you see?"

"Shit," Hoseok whispered.

The blond man smiled at him. He was actually handsome. Blue eyes, tanned skin, plump lips and very lovely muscles.

"Tae what do I do?"

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know!"

"Do you like him? Fancy him? Want a round two?" Taehyung winked.

Hoseok glared at him. Then thought actually. Yes.

"Yeah, I think I do."

"So go tell him."

"Tell him what?"

"I dunno, tell him to buy you a drink."

"But dad's buying us drinks."

Taehyung shoved Hoseok. "Just fucking go talk to him!"

"Okay!" Hoseok stood. He straightened his black sweater and walked towards the blond.

Mr Kim eyed Hoseok. He followed his gaze towards the handsome man. "Ah," he winked at Hoseok. "Good luck." He whispered.

Hoseok smiled shyly at the man, then realised he doesn't even know his name.

"Hi." He said. "You text me?"

The blond laughed. "Yes. Hello gorgeous. You look like you had a good night."

Hoseok flushed pink. "What-last night...did we? How far did we go?"

"Oh, not that far. But far enough. Though I must confess that I don't remember your name."

Hoseok breathed a sigh of relief. " Same. I'm Hoseok. Hobi for short."

"Hello, Hobi. I'm Jimin."

"So." Hoseok smiled. "You gonna buy me a drink?"

Jimin chuckled. It was a beautiful sound, and Hoseok's heart fluttered.

"Straight to the point, huh Hobi? Good, I like it. What are we drinking?"

"Beer will do fine."