Caught In The Act

Hoseok stood in his bathroom, staring at the drugs. He desperately wanted to use them. But he was conflicted. He had been doing so well before Taehyung had pissed him off. Until now, he had not thought about the drugs. If he started using again, then he would definitely not be getting out of here. But he needed them to ease this pain. Maybe he could just do it, this once and never again. Just to get through the night. Hoseok toyed with the bag in his hands.

Jimin burst into the bathroom. "Hoseok! Thank God! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Jimin's eyes fell onto the packet in Hoseok's hands. He quickly snatched it away.

"Give it back!" Hoseok cried.

"No!" Jimin tossed the bag into the toilet and flushed it away.

Hoseok tried to grab the bag, but he missed it. He watched in horror as it disappeared down the drain.

"Jimin what have you done?!"

"I just stopped you from making a huge mistake."

Hoseok pounded Jimin's chest with his fists. "You idiot! I needed that!"

Jimin grabbed Hoseok's hands. "No, you don't need it, Hobi. Look at me."

Hoseok looked away. Jimin held Hoseok's face in his hands, forcing him to look at him. "You don't need it Hoseok. It would help if you got better so that you can get out of here. And be happy with me, remember?"

"It's too hard, Jimin! I can't do this!"

"Yes, you can. Forget about Tae, okay? Forget him. What he said was wrong. That's not who you are, not anymore."

"Why do you care Jimin? I'm an ex-prostitute. Does that not matter to you? Does it not disgust you?"

"No." Jimin stroked Hoseok's hair. "Because if you had a choice, I know you would never have done that. You were desperate."

"I don't know what to do Jimin. It hurts."

"I know." Jimin swept Hoseok into his arms. "But you have me. I love you, Hoseok, and I won't ever leave you."

"Well, they won't let me out now, not after this. When they find out, I almost took drugs."

"If they find out Hoseok. And they won't, because I won't tell them."

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Jimin's face lit up, his heart fluttered. "You do?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yes, I do."

He pulled Jimin into a kiss. Jimin put his arms around Hoseok's waist and kissed him hungrily. Hoseok ran his hands under Jimin's shirt, then pulled it up over Jimin's head and threw it to the floor. Jimin helped Hoseok out of his sweatshirt. They both pulled down their pants. They kissed and groped each other's bodies. Hoseok turned his back to Jimin laying into him, and Jimin thrust himself inside Hoseok, making him moan from both pleasure and pain.

"I don't think you should be doing that." A voice spoke.

Hoseok and Jimin leapt apart dressing hurriedly. They stared in horror at the man glaring at them from the doorway.