Sister

3:00.am. Hoseok could not sleep. And it was not just the sex noises coming from Taehyung's room keeping him awake. He could not help feeling that something was terribly wrong. That something bad had happened.

He sighed and rolled out of bed. He went to the kitchen where he had left his phone on charge. He unplugged it and was shocked to see a ton of messages from his mother and a voicemail. He quickly dialled voicemail and listened.
His breath caught in his throat and he dropped his phone, it crashed to the floor, the screen broke, and the back came off. But Hoseok did not care about his phone; he ran to his bedroom to dress quickly. Throwing open draws and banging them shut again.

Taehyung ran into Hoseok's room. "What's going on?"

"I need to get to the Hospital."

"What, why?" Hoseok did not answer; he was frantically searching for his right shoe. "Hobi, what's wrong?" Hoseok emerged from under his bed with his right shoe in hand. "Hoseok tell me!"

"Tae can you drive me there?"

"Why?"

"My...my sister's there. Something happened."

Taehyung's gasped. "Fuck! Okay okay. Let me get dressed. I'll hurry."

________________________

Hoseok just stared into the window at his sister. She looked like she was sleeping, her face was bruised, needles in her arms. Sat beside the bed were Hoseok's parents.

Hoseok couldn't help but feel like an intruder. Since his parents have three children, Hoseok is the youngest and also the only adopted child. But he loves his siblings like a real family. Kelly is the one that treats Hoseok like a brother. Their older brother, however, has never really gotten on with Hoseok.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"No," Hoseok said. He pushed the door open and stepped inside. He was looking at his sister only.

"Hoseok!" His mother cried.

"Hi, mum." He replied.  He didn't bother to look at his father, and his father ignored him also. "Mum, what happened?"

His mother motioned for him to step out of the room with her. "Hoseok, the doctor said that she was in a fight, but she doesn't fight. She hates violence!"

"I know mum. So they don't know who attacked her?"

His mother shook her head.

"When will she wake up?"

"I don't know." She sniffled. "They said the longer she remains unconscious...She risks brain damage."

Hoseok blinked away tears that had been threatening to fall. He charged back into the room and sat by his sister's side, Taehyung stood beside him.
"Did you have to bring your boyfriend?" Hoseok's father growled.
Hoseok sighed. "He's not my boyfriend. He's my best friend. You know that."
His father snorted. "You're disgusting. Speak to your sister and go." He stood, glared at Taehyung and left the room.
"Bastard!" Taehyung hissed.
Hoseok stroked his sister's long blond hair. "You have to wake up Kelly. We won't cope without you. Whoever hurt you should fucking die. I will find them for you." He kissed her cheek. "I will come and see you every day until you can wake and get the hell out of here. I have to go now, though before he starts raging. I love you, sis."
The boys left the room and started towards the exit. Hoseok's mother called to him but, he didn't stop, and he would not turn around.
"Let him go." He heard his father growl. "You know he doesn't care."
Hoseok gritted his teeth and carried on walking.