Paying For It

Work at the gym for Hoseok was always fun. Checking out the local talent, some of the men that came here were really fit. Of course. But, today Hoseok was not interested in the hot, sweaty men.
He was worried about his sister; he wanted to see her. There had been no word from his parents about her condition. Even if there were a change, good or bad, his father would never call him.

Hoseok sat at reception, staring at the clock, just three hours to go. Then work is done for the day and he can see her.

"You okay Hobi?" Yoongi asked.

Another good thing about this job is that Yoongi works there too.

"I'm just thinking about Kelly."

"Ah," Yoongi patted Hoseok's arm. "Do you want me to go with you later?"

"No, it's okay. I don't want my dad giving you shit as well. But thanks."

Yoongi smiled. "Anytime."

"Hey." Came a voice Hoseok recognised.

"What the hell?"

It was Jimin, looking very sexy in a white shirt. Hoseok brushed his hair from his eyes. "I mean hi, what are you doing here?"

Jimin smiled. "Well, I was planning to work out a bit, but then I saw you." He winked.

Hoseok's cheeks flushed. "You still want to work out?"

"Yeah," Jimin leaned in close. "When are you free?"

"Uh, well. I have a break in ten minutes."

"Okay, then. I will wait for you."

Hoseok glanced at Yoongi. He was grinning at them. He gave Hoseok a thumbs up and rushed away to help a customer.

__________________________

Hoseok found himself locked inside a toilet cubicle with Jimin, making out. He had never wanted someone as severely as he did right then. Not even Taehyung could make Hoseok feel this needy. But, then he had never been intimate with Taehyung. Hoseok pushed thoughts of Taehyung aside. He unbuttoned Jimin's shirt revealing his abs. Jimin kissed and licked Hoseok's neck, sending a shiver down his spine. Hoseok tugged at Jimin's belt desperately.

"Hey," Jimin whispered. "Take it, easy baby."

"I want it now," Hoseok begged breathlessly.

Jimin chuckled. "Okay, let me help you."
He unfastened his belt with ease. And let his pants fall. Hoseok gasped at Jimin's body. He was perfect. "You sure about this Hoseok?"

Hoseok licked his lips. "Yes, I want it."

_________________________

Moments later, Hoseok and Jimin came out of the cubicle. Both sweaty, their hair and clothes dishevelled. Jimin held Hoseok close and kissed him again. "Hoseok I have something for you."

Hoseok laughed. "I thought you just gave it to me."

"Okay," Jimin nodded. "Then I have something else for you too." He handed him a box from his bag.

Hoseok stared at it, shocked. "A phone! Jimin I can't accept it. It looks expensive."

"Because it is. And it's a gift. I need to be able to be in touch with you, and you did say you broke your old one."

"Then I will pay you back."

"I thought you just did." Jimin winked.

Hoseok stared at him. "What? You think I'm a prostitute?"

Jimin laughed. "No, it was a joke Hoseok."

Hoseok pursed his lips. "Well, I didn't like it."

"Sorry." Jimin kissed him softly. "I don't want you to pay for it, okay. I don't expect you to."

"Alright." Hoseok smiled. "Thank you, Jimin."

"I should go, I don't want to get you fired."

Hoseok watched Jimin leave. He turned to his reflection in the mirror. His hair was a mess. Suddenly a cubicle door opened. And Yoongi stepped out.

"Yoongi! Uh, how long have you been there?"

Yoongi washed his hands. "Long enough." He smirked at Hoseok's mortified face. "Don't worry. It's not like I haven't heard it before. You're not known for your privacy." He laughed.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"That you had to hear it."

"It's fine, Hoseok. But next time make sure to check the stalls. The last thing you need is someone else to hear it and tell the boss."  Yoongi straightened Hoseok's hair with his wet hands. "There, now you don't look like you've been dragged through a forest."

"Thanks, Yoongi."

Yoongi nodded to the box in Hoseok's hands. "Looks like you got yourself a sugar daddy."

Hoseok laughed. "Fuck off." His smile faded as he stared at his reflection again. "He was joking, wasn't he, Yoongi? About me paying for it...like that.?"

Yoongi held Hoseok's shoulder. "Yes, Hoseok. Don't think about that. That won't happen to you again. If it does, I will kill him. Now come on straighten up and put on your smile."

Hoseok sighed and nodded at Yoongi. "Okay. Thanks."