Chapter 26

Beca would knock on Chloe's door, inviting herself around unannounced. Chloe would open the door with a smile on her face, which would grow wider when she'd see the brunette stood on her front porch. "What are you doing here?", she'd lean against her front door now.

"Is that any way to say hello to your Grammy nominated girlfriend?", Beca would step forward kissing Chloe on the cheek as she'd pass her to walk inside. Chloe would scream as she'd run and jump on Beca's back, laughing as she'd wrap her arms around Beca's neck.

"Are you serious?!", Chloe would jump down keeping her arms around Beca's neck, playing with the hair on the back of her neck.

"Yeah, I found out a couple of weeks ago but wanted to keep it as a surprise for you", Beca would move her hands so they'd rest on the redhead's waist, circling her thumbs over the exposed skin.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!", Chloe would jump up and down, pulling Beca in again for a hug forcing her to jump with her as she'd giggle excitedly. "Wait", she'd stop jumping now pulling away a little to look at Beca, "Am I going with you?"

"Nah I thought I'd take the next door neighbour instead of my incredibly hot girlfriend", she'd wink and then roll her eyes in Chloe's direction. Laughing a little as she'd watch Chloe roll her eyes back and push her lightly. "Why would you even think that you wasn't coming with me?", she'd furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Well because of the whole 'hiding' me from the public thing", Chloe would bite her lip softly as she'd look down at the floor before glancing back up at her girlfriend.

"I'm done with doing that", Beca would step closer, tilting Chloe's chin up so she was looking into those baby blue eyes that she'd constantly get lost in. "I want to be able to show you off on the red carpet for the whole world to see that somehow I managed to pull the most amazing and beautiful girl"

Chloe would smile brightly moving her hands up the brunettes arms to then rest on her shoulders. "So smooth Mitchell", she'd smirk pecking her lips, "You know just how to make all the girls fall for you"

"The only one I'm gonna catch is you", she'd smile back at her leaning in to kiss her softly again. "So I'm guessing that's a yes to being my date to the awards show?", she'd raise her eyebrow smiling as she'd watch Chloe roll her eyes again.

"Of course I'm coming with you", Chloe would push her lightly again, laughing as she'd walk off towards the living room.

"That's what she said", Beca would mumble turning back to follow her to find her with her arms crossed and a eyebrow raised at her. She'd laugh and shrug her shoulders as she'd continue to follow her girlfriend through to the living room to sit down, "What? You should know me by now"

...

Two weeks later and Beca and Chloe would be getting ready to go to the Grammy's. Beca would be stood in the kitchen, fully dressed and ready for the night ahead. She'd be wearing a black suit jacket with pants, but no shirt underneath with the jacket tapped down to her chest so it wouldn't move. She'd have her hair slicked back as she'd start to pour out four glasses of champagne, still waiting for Chloe to finish getting ready.

As she'd take a sip of her drink while scrolling through her social media reading some of her fans comments and posts, someone would knock at the front door of her apartment. "It's open", she'd shout already knowing who it was.

"Hey DJ, you got the bubbles ready?", Jesse would laugh rubbing his hands together as he'd walk in to the kitchen, shortly followed by Aubrey. He'd point at her smiling as he'd notice the glasses of champagne sat on the side. Wearing a tight fitted light grey three-piece suit with a black tie and black shoes, he'd pick up two glasses handing one to Aubrey who'd be stood next to him.