Chapter 43

8 Months Later

It was now July, 8 months after Beca's accident. In that time Beca's album was released and she had been offered a Music Producer contract from the label, which she signed straight away. Her arm healed back to normal and the cast came off fine, with no complications. However, once the cast came off of her leg, Beca had to go to weeks of therapy and physio to get it back to the strength it was at before.

Chloe has been so supportive ever since they got back together, not letting Beca go to any therapy or physio sessions without her. Partly because she knew that she would have to keep Beca from killing someone with the amount of 'babying', as she'd put it, that they were doing with her.

As soon as Beca was discharged from hospital to go home and rest, Chloe started going back to work after countless of disagreements between the couple. The deal they had eventually come to was that Beca would never be left on her own when Chloe wasn't there, and so she had her Mom or Jesse always around to help when her fiance was at work.

In their spare time, when the couple would be at home together, Beca and Chloe would start to plan their wedding. This consisted mostly of Chloe showing Beca pictures of places she wanted, colour schemes, cake designs and so on and Beca just nodding her head and agreeing to everything. One of the only things Beca managed to take from Chloe's control of their wedding, was their first dance and the song they would dance to. But, Chloe was more than happy to give that job to Beca, knowing how good the brunette is with finding songs that have the perfect lyrics.

It was now coming up to the final week before the wedding. Beca was back on her feet like normal but hadn't gone back to work yet, due to the wedding being close so the label allowed her another month off. Seeing as Chloe is due to finish work for summer this week, Beca has been given the job of final checks. Making sure that everything is as it should be, for their big day.

She'd currently be sat with Jesse in her living room, looking over the list of jobs she had written out for her from Chloe. "I remember having to do this with you just last year", Beca would smirk as she'd look up at Jesse.

"And now we are in the exact same position except it's your wedding this time", Jesse would hold his newborn son in front of his face, bouncing him slightly to make him laugh. "And we've got this little guy here to help us", he'd smile as he'd watch his son smile back at him.

"Well unless little Arthur over there knows how to..", she'd squint at the piece of paper trying to read it correctly, "Make swans out of napkins", she'd sigh and look back up at him, "I think we are still stuck"

"We'll figure it out", he'd smirk as he'd hold Arthur against his chest now. "What else do we need to sort out?"

"Have you organised the bachelor/ hen night?", she'd watch him look down at his son, getting lost in a daydream. "I'll take that as a no", she'd roll her eyes.

"Huh? Oh no, yeah that is all sorted DJ. I called in a couple of favours from a few years back that I think you'll enjoy", he'd wink at her.

"I don't know whether to be worried or excited", she'd smirk back at him.

"Maybe a bit of both", he'd mumble before looking back down at Arthur, getting distracted again.

...

Chloe would be stood in the dressing room of the shop, waiting as the shop assistant would be tying up the back of the dress. She'd nervously play with her fingers as she'd be told that she was ready to walk out and show her family and close friends her dress for the first time. Walking out of the dressing room and towards her Mom, Aubrey, Stacie, CR, Fat Amy and Jessica and Ashley she'd hear gasps and compliments mumbled through tears.