Chapter 34

Beca would roll over in bed, grabbing her phone that was ringing on the side, not checking the time. "Hello?", she'd mumble down the phone before clearing her throat and sitting up a little.

"I'm getting married in 5 hours!! Move your ass out of bed Mitchell!", Jesse would shout down from the other side of the phone.

"Jesus, what time is it?", she'd rest her head back against the headboard, rubbing a hand down her face to wake her up.

"7:30! Tell him to go away", Chloe would roll over so she was now facing Beca, still with her eyes closed.

"My girlfriend told you to go away Swanson", she'd look down to see Chloe smile, her eyes opening a little now. "I'm still feeling the effects of the stag du last night", she'd mumble again, "Why did we let Bumper persuade us to go to the strip-"

Chloe would snap her head up at her girlfriend now, glaring and raising her eyebrow at her.

"Go to the strip club alone.. With none of us.. We definitely didn't go in there", she'd be looking back down at Chloe who'd hit her with a pillow.

"We have so much to do though", Beca would be listening to Jesse ramble on as she'd watch Chloe move up now to kiss her good morning.

"Just leave it on mute so he can't hear this end but is still speaking his end", she'd whisper in Beca's ear before moving to nibble on her ear lobe.

"You are going to get the exact same phone call in a minute", she'd mumble back as Chloe would now kiss down her neck, moving so she was straddling her. "Hey Jess, I uh.. I'll call you back in a minute", she'd smile as Chloe would now take her pyjama top off over her shoulders so she was now half naked.

"What? But I need you to-"

"Yeah, yeah and I will. Speak to you in a minute", she'd pull the phone away from her ear, hanging up quickly and putting it back on the side. "You are such a tease Beale", she'd pull Chloe closer to her so their bodies were pressed together. Beca would start to kiss Chloe down her neck and collarbone, before peppering kisses all over Chloe's chest.

"Can't help it", Chloe would bite down on her lip as she'd run her hands through her hair. "How long do you think we have?", she'd be breathing heavily now.

"Long enough", Beca would say back as she'd then flip them so she was on top of her girlfriend.

...

An hour later Beca would be downstairs speaking to Jesse in the kitchen as she'd make a coffee to go in her travel mug. "What do we need to do first?", she'd turn around to look at him scrolling through his phone.

"Uhm.. hang on Aubrey sent me the list somewhere", he'd chew on his lip. Looking up as he'd hear someone walking behind him. "Morning Chloe", he'd smile before looking back down at his phone.

"Morning Jesse", she'd wink at Beca who'd be smirking back at her, kissing her on the cheek before pouring some food into a small bowl for Bailey who'd be running around at her feet. "Are you excited for today?", she'd stand next to Beca, leaning against her as she'd watch Bailey eat his food.

"I would of been more excited if this one didn't stress me out this morning, hanging up on me", he'd roll his eyes. "What was you doing anyway?", he'd look up at the two girls, putting his phone in his pocket, seeing them smirking and glancing at each other before sipping on their coffee's at the same time, smiling. "Normally I'd be proud of you DJ, but nothing can be messed up today", he'd throw a dish cloth from the side at them, rolling his eyes when Beca's hand would snap up and catch it mid air.

"Jess, just relax dude", she'd put the cloth by the side next to her. "I'm gonna help you out, and Chlo is going with Aubrey to make sure she isn't all psycho", she'd smirk as she'd take another drink.