Chapter 12

Beca would be sat jamming with Dan in a small studio room, both playing guitar alongside writing down lyrics and melodies. In the middle of playing and trying to figure out the right chords for part of the song, the door to the room bursts open with Chloe strutting in behind a very professionally dressed Aubrey. "Uh what is going on?", Dan would stop playing as well as Beca as they'd look over both of the girls who were stood at the door.

Instead of listening to Aubrey which is what she should have probably been doing, Beca was admiring Chloe's choice of clothing. Raising her eyebrow at her as she'd take in the tight low cut blouse with the plunging neckline, along with the short leather skirt and high heels making her legs look even longer than usual. Moving her gaze back up to Chloe's face she'd be met with a wink and bite of the lower lip from her making Beca smirk and shake her head looking away.

She's doing this on purpose Mitchell.

"...and Chloe said that she'd show me around the place and introduce me to Richard", Aubrey would finish smiling over at Beca and Dan who were still sat with guitars resting in their laps.

"Surely you are not going to see Richard dressed like that?", Beca would point over at Chloe wide-eyed now as Chloe would laugh back at her.

"I'll probably show her the way and point at his office door but won't actually say hello", she'd brush her skirt down now connecting eyes with Beca. "Do you not like what I'm wearing?"

"The opposite actually", she'd wink at Chloe before looking back over at Aubrey. "What have you got down for me to do today then?"

Aubrey would type on her phone before looking back up at Beca, "I have got you down for a meeting with Brett who wants you to briefly meet the model you'll be posing with for the photoshoot"

"Model?", Chloe would cross her arms causing her cleavage to boost slightly, "What photoshoot?"

Beca would smile to herself glancing over at Dan before moving her guitar to the side and standing up now. "Brett is shooting the cover of my album and has hired a model to pose alongside me who I am about to go meet it seems like", she'd put her hands in her pockets.

"Well I suppose you wouldn't mind me coming along with you", Chloe would skip over to Beca before linking their arms together brightly smiling at everyone.

"Doesn't look like she has much of a choice", Dan would nudge Beca's shoulder as he'd go to walk out of the room with the two guitars. "I'll see you tomorrow to start recording that song Mitchell"

"Will do Dan", she'd watch him before glancing between Aubrey and Chloe. "Let's go then I guess", she'd walk out with Chloe's arm linked through her own with Aubrey following closely behind.

Taking the elevator up a couple of floors and then walking down a hallways into the meeting room the three girls would greet Brett before taking a seat at the table.

"This is my manager Aubrey and my uh-", Beca would look over at Chloe who'd be smiling back at her seductively. "Chloe", she'd smirk glancing back at Brett, "This is Chloe"

"Cool, nice to meet you guys", he'd glance over at the door opening, "This is Amy, she is going to be modelling beside you for the photo shoot tomorrow"

Beca would stand up to shake Amy's hand quickly glancing her up and down noticing the long wavy blonde hair, crop top which showed a toned stomach and high waisted shorts.

"Hey, how you doing?", Beca would smile shaking her hand.

"I'm okay, looking forward to working together", Amy would smile back at her before quickly glancing at Aubrey and Chloe sat either side of Beca.