Chapter 29

Two months later

Finishing up her second to last show of the tour, Beca would walk down the stairs from the stage after finishing her encore. She'd smile at one of the guys at the bottom of steps as he'd hand her a towel to wipe the sweat from her neck and face after singing and performing. "Amazing again superstar", Dan would embrace her in a bro hug smiling as he'd be waiting for her.

"Thanks man", the two of them would now make their way back to Beca's dressing room. "What time is it back home? I need to phone Chloe otherwise she'll kill me", she'd smirk as she'd sip from her bottle of water.

"You'll be able to wait until we get back to the hotel, don't worry", he'd smile as he'd walk beside her. "How are we celebrating your birthday then, we have got..", he'd glance down at his watch, "just over 2 hours until midnight and then it's the day"

"I don't mind", she'd shrug while nodding her head and smiling at those congratulating her as they'd arrive outside her dressing room. "I don't normally celebrate my birthday massively", she'd look back up at him to see a proud expression on his face. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I just think you'll change your mind once you see what is on the other side of that door", he'd nod his head towards her dressing room, smirking to himself.

"I swear to god if you guys have ordered me a stripper-", she'd start to say as she'd open the door, only to stop herself as soon as she'd see what was inside.

"You thought I was gonna be a stripper?", Chloe would smirk as she'd be leaning back against the table in Beca's dressing room, looking over at her stunned girlfriend.

"Chlo?!", Beca would walk quickly over to the redhead, catching her as Chloe would jump into her arms. "What are you doing here?", she'd pull away to look up at Chloe who had her arms wrapped around the singer's neck.

"Did you really think I wouldn't be with you to celebrate your birthday?", Chloe would raise her eyebrow as she'd smirk. "Although you did think I was a stripper-"

"Will you shut up for one second so I can kiss you?", Beca would roll her eyes laughing a little as she'd watch Chloe go quiet all of a sudden before shooting her beaming white smile her way. Beca would pull Chloe in now to close the distance placing a gentle but passionate kiss on her lips, feeling Chloe graze her teeth against her lower lip as she'd pull back.

"Can we get out of here?", Chloe would run her fingers up and down Beca's arm, sending shivers down the brunette's back, while biting down on her own lip now.

"Most definitely", Beca would grab Chloe's hand before dragging her out of her dressing room straight to where a car was waiting for her to take her back to the hotel, not stopping to talk to anyone.

...

Beca would wake up with her arms wrapped around Chloe, her front pressed against the redhead's back as she'd be spooning her. After a long night of 'catching up' they both had a lay-in to catch up on some sleep before Beca's final show that night. She'd kiss Chloe's cheek before climbing out of bed to get in the shower.

Walking back into the bedroom from the en-suite bathroom, Beca would notice Chloe gone from the bed and nowhere to be found in the room. Pulling on some clothes and putting her hair up in a tight bun, she'd walk in to the living area of the hotel suite to find Chloe digging in to a breakfast placed on the small dining table. "Enjoying the room service Beale?", she'd smirk as she'd watch Chloe's face light up as she'd look up to watch Beca.

"It was here already when I came out here to make myself a coffee", she'd shrug her shoulders, "With this note". She'd hold up a piece of paper in the air for Beca to take before she'd finish eating her breakfast.