Chapter 23

"Are we ready to go?", Beca would shout upstairs from Chloe's front door after putting both of their suitcases into the car. She'd glance down at her watch, rolling her eyes as she'd tap her foot against the floor moving her head to look back towards the stairs. "Chlo! Come on, lets go!"

"Okay okay, I'm coming", Chloe would run down the stairs wrapping a scarf around her neck. "Who'd have thought you'd be this excited to spend a whole weekend away with my family", she'd smirk grabbing her coat, sending Beca a wink as she'd walk into the kitchen.

Beca would shake her head while swinging the keys around her finger, checking her phone again as she'd still be waiting for that tour email from Rachel. "I don't want to get struck in traffic, it's already a long drive as it is", she'd mumble as she'd watch Chloe walk back out.

"Oh stop moaning grumpy", she'd zip Beca's coat up further before kissing her nose, "Once we get there I can help you destress from the long journey"

...

A four hour car journey later, Beca would pull up in front of a huge lodge, noticing a bunch of cars already parked outside. "We're late", Beca would sigh unbuckling her belt as she'd turn off the engine.

"Look at me", Chloe would put her hand on Beca's shoulder looking into her eyes as she'd turn to face her. "What's going on? Everything alright?", she'd furrow her eyebrows as she'd notice Beca check her phone discreetly again.

"Yeah-yeah, sorry", Beca would smile over at her taking her hand and kissing the back of it, "Come on, let's go in". She'd smile again getting out of the car now and walking round to get their bags out of the trunk. Grabbing both of the bags from the back, Beca would watch Chloe walk up to the door and wait for someone to answer. "No-one home?", Beca would smile wrapping an arm around Chloe's waist after putting the bags down next to them.

"Hmm.. doesn't seem like it", Chloe would spin on her heels so she was facing Beca putting her hands on her shoulders smiling. "Looks like we'll have to pass the time waiting out here", she'd move her hands slowly to the back of Beca's neck pulling her closer now.

"Doesn't sound like such a bad thing I suppose", Beca would wink leaning in to close the distance between the two of them. Gripping onto the hem of her girlfriends shirt making it bunch slightly showing some skin, she'd passionately kiss her. Beca would smile against her lips as she'd feel Chloe's fingers run through her hair before stopping abruptly, hearing the door open behind them.

"Ugh, the two lovebirds are here!", Luke would shout so the rest of the house could hear him as well as Beca and Chloe in front of him, who'd pull apart laughing at each other while resting their foreheads together.

"We'll finish this later", Chloe would peck her quickly again, biting her lip as she'd pull away to greet her brother.

Beca would follow Chloe behind, shaking hands of Luke, John, Mark and Jamie and receiving hugs from Cindy, Lily and Beth who all came out to greet the two girls. "We were wondering when you two would get here", Jamie would laugh a little shaking Beca's hand before hugging his little sister.

"Well you can blame your sister for that", Beca would smirk, taking off her coat as she'd continue, "She had to check every door and window at least 5 times before we left the house", she'd smile as she'd watch Chloe roll her eyes in her direction.

"Why don't you girls take your bags up to your room and I'll fix everyone some hot chocolate for when you come back down", Cindy would smile at the two girls as Beca would pick up their bags again.

"I'll take them Chlo, you can go and see your brothers for a bit", Beca would kiss Chloe's cheek quickly before walking upstairs carrying their bags.