"But , What should I wear for the date ?"

"Surprise us ." They said wiggling their eyebrows making harry giggle in response . After a lot of thought harry finally decided to tease a little , as he didn't have his own clothes at his mates house so they had asked him to wear their clothes . Harry took zayn's ripped jeans , Liam's tightest shirt and Niall's jacket  . When he was satisfied with the way he looked he went downstairs to meet his alphas.

At the living room the alphas were not so patiently waiting for their omega . When they heard little footsteps they moved towards the stairs to see harry dressed in their clothes looking cute , cuddly and sexy at the same time, god knows how .. also they didn't understand how their clothes fit harry perfectly as he was an omega and they were build alphas but who cares anyways .

To any alpha looking at their omega in their clothes is the best feeling ever . But louis was a little disappointed when he saw harry was not wearing anything that belong to him but he tried to shrug it off and act cool .

Seeing the sadness in louis eyes harry moved towards him and spoke lowly in his ears ,
"Don't be sad love , I am wearing something that belongs to you beneath all these clothes which is only for you all to see ."

(A/n if you don't understand it's underwear ......)

A low growl came from louis mouth as he moved forward capturing Harry's lips in his , after the kiss harry noticed that the rest to the alphas were missing . He turned towards louis with an confused expression to which louis chuckled quietly , Harry was absolutely adorable .

"We all are taking you separately on a date love so that each of us can spend our time with you and you could enjoy four different dates at the same time ...." Louis explained ruffling Harry's hair in the process.

"Awww you alphas are so sweet , thank you ."

"No need to thank me love now let's go before we get late !!"

(Larry date)

Harry's pov

Louis took me to a convertible sky blue colour car which looked super cool and expensive (A/n sorry I have very poor knowledge about cars so I can't describe it very well)

Seeing my mouth hanging down louis chuckled and like a gentleman he opened the door for me as I entered the car with a light blush on my check , god knows how I will survive this day without fainting .

The car ride was filled with lots of fun , louis turned on the radio to avoid the awkward silence then started humming softly to the song . I quietly said ,
"You can sing you know .."

Louis smirked slightly before clearing his throat and then started singing on the top of his voice . I giggled a little at his childish behavior before joining him , we sang to each and every word that appears on the radio. The whole trip louis kept his hand on my thighs rubbing it softly with no sexual thoughts in his mind aka you know ;)

When we reached our destination louis quickly jogged to my side opening the door for me ,
"After you my queen .."

I chuckled at his words ,
"As you say my king ." I said as I looked around to find we were in a park , for any one it would be a stupid date at park but for me it holds a special place in my heart . The park is a place covered in peace and happiness , for me it's a place to relax and my heart filled with love because my alphas knew and understands me so well .

I haven't noticed when a tear fell from my eyes until louis faced me wipping my tears away with a fond smile ,

"Sorry , you arranged this lovely date and here I am crying like a bloody newborn baby ."

He moved forward kissing me saying ,
"You will always be my baby ...."

At the park there was a little picnic set up where we had our breakfast sharing some of our good memories of our childhood , I came know that louis had four sisters whom he loved endlessly . To be honest I can't wait to meet them , though I too have a sister she was older and kinda dominant ; don't tell her I said that ..

After a few hours louis phone kept on continuously ringing and he kept ignoring it claiming he was busy kissing me but I couldn't ignore it anymore so I moved to look at the device ignoring louis complaint towards my action .

Niall- hello ! tommo , are you on the way with harry ??

Niall- hello !!! louis are you even listening....

Niall- reply you stupid idiot dickhead

Niall- I very well know what you are doing ; ignoring me !!!

Niall- LOUIS I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU....

Niall- LEWIS YOU FOOKING IDIOT IT'S MY TIME WITH HARRY !!!!

I turned to louis with a playful glare which he replied with a innocent pout .

"Come on my date is waiting ."

He sighed before moving towards the car with a lost puppy face , I looked at him with fond expression before embracing him mummering in his ears ,
"Even if I die a part of my heart will be forever your , I am a part of you as much as you are a part of me so don't ever think I want to go away from you ..."

Louis looked at me with shock and love in his eyes as he kissed me with all his passion ,
"You say such deep things so randomly , I don't even know what to say .."

"Your presence is more than any words and your love is more than any promise ."

Louis looked at me with a bright smile saying ,"Come on shakespeare , let's go meet Niall before I change my mind ."

I laughed shaking my head fondly at him , getting in the car for my next date...

******
A/n
At first I thought about writing all dates in one chapter but it will be a very big chapter so I kinda split it up..
I hope you like my writing and if you have any suggestions for this story please do share.

Thanks for your support.
😚😚