Bedtime (DDM)

Crowley: Bedtime? More like rebellion time. You'd refuse, scream, kick, bite, everything you could to prevent going to bed. "You little devil!" Crowley growled as you bit his arm while he put your pajamas on your squirming body. "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BED!" You screamed. "Well, if you don't want to go to bed, I can certainly send you to the torture department." He stated. You stopped squirming, "You wouldn't do that Daddy. I'm the princess." You said in your sweetest voice. "I suppose the princess shouldn't go there, but she does need to go to bed," Crowley replied as he managed to finish buttoning your shirt. Your squirming started up once more along with a high pitch scream that could break any nearby glass. The king stepped out of your room for a moment; all screaming stopped a couple of minutes after he left.

He waited in the hallway and was curious when he heard your pre-sobbing sniffles. You walked into the hall, pajama pants on, with a pouting face. It could make any demon melt to your command. However, the king was harder to convince. You walked over to him and hugged his leg. "I'm not going to bed." You whimpered. "Well, isn't that a shame?" He replied and picked you up and carried you back to your room.

"Daddyyyy, nooo." You whined as Crowley sat on your bed. "Oh, yes, darling. Every little princess, especially the one of Hell, needs beauty sleep." Crowley informed as he pulled the blankets back on your bed. You started squirming and kicking as resisting again. "Don't make me put you to sleep." You frowned at the statement and went under the blankets, finally falling asleep. He pulled the blankets up to your shoulders and kissed your forehead. "Good night my little Princess of Hell."

Sammy: It didn't take much for Sam to put you sleep. "Okay, sweetheart, time for a bath then bed." Your father picked you up and carried you to the bathroom. "Please bubbles, Daddy." You asked with the puppy eyes you inherited from him. "Of course, baby girl." He smiled, happy to see you using your manners.

The bubbles and warm water lulled you, getting sleepy. Just as you started to yawn, Sam took you out of the tub before drying and dressing you. "Go say goodnight to Cas and Dean then bed," Sam said, slightly nudging you to the hallway.

You walked with slow feet down to the ground floor. "Somebody's sleepy," Dean mentioned as you entered his sight. "Mmhm," is all you managed before he lifted you to his lap. "You better give me a good night kiss before you fall asleep on me." He teased, bouncing you a little. You gave a small giggle and kissed his cheek. You then went to Cas in the next seat over. "Good night, dear Y/n," Cass said after you kissed his cheek. "Good night Cas." You smiled back before a yawn and walked back upstairs to your room. Sam tucked you in bed and read you one of your favorite stories. You hardly made a few a few pages in the story before you fell asleep.

Dean: The process to put you to sleep was the easy part. He would hold you as he sang a little lullaby, it would put you quickly asleep. It was keeping you asleep that was the problem. About every three or four hours you would wake up from a nightmare or any other thing that would rustle you awake.

"Daddy!" You yelled as soon as you woke. Dean quickly ran from his room to yours. He wrapped you up in your arms. "It was just a dream, just a dream." He repeated. You whimpered in his chest and wrapped your arms around him. "I'm right here; you're okay. We're okay." Dean told you. "Daddy, I don't like going to that place." You told him. "I know, Y/n, I don't like you going there either." Comforting you lasted more than ten minutes before you managed to fall asleep again.

The second time you get out of bed was hours laster. "Cas? Sam?" You called with tears on the verge of existing your eyes, needing to make sure they were still alive, still with you. You wandered downstairs and into the library. "Y/n, what's wrong?" Cas asked as he saw the tears on your cheeks. "Nightmare," you whimpered before climbing into his lap. "Is Sam okay?" You asked Castiel. "He's in bed like you should be." The angel replied before carrying you back to bed. He then put his fingers on your head, making you sleep until morning.

*Requests are OPEN*