"As fun as this is, I saw a hot tub outside," she said.

"Alright, hot tub time it is." Archie said.

"Clothes off, swimsuits on?" Betty asked, and Veronica nodded.

They all went to their rooms to change into their swimming costumes, all grabbing towels before going outside to the hot tub. Veronica brought out another tray of cocktails before getting in. Sophia was the last in.

"Here." Sweet Pea turned and held his hand out to her, helping her in.

"Oh my God. Your tryst last weekend must have been good." Jughead said with a laugh.

"I mean, it was great, but why?" Sophia asked.

"Sweet Pea's back is covered in scratches." Betty said.

"What can I say?" Sweet Pea shrugged. Sophia put her hair up in a bun.

"Hey, what's that?" Toni asked, stroking a finger over Soph's neck.

"It's not a hickey. We can see those already. These are smaller." Veronica looked too.

"You know what it looks like?" Cheryl said. The others looked at her as she lined up her fingers on the faint marks.

"Jesus Christ, you two. You had sex for the first time and it's some kind of fifty shades shit?" Archie said.

"Oh, piss off, Andrews. Like you don't like a bit of that." Sweet Pea said.

"I have an idea. Let's play dirty truths." Sophia said. "Someone will ask a question and everyone has to answer. I'll go first. You all know who here I've kissed or done more with. Who have you guys all rendezvoused with?"

"I kissed Archie once." Cheryl said.

"Jughead and I kissed here." Veronica said.

"Yeah, after me and Betty kissed." Archie said.

"Sweet Pea and I used to mess around. Nothing crazy." Toni shrugged.

"And me and Toni had a thing once," said Jughead.

"And Veronica and I kissed during cheer tryouts." Said Betty.

"I'll go next." Sweet Pea said. "What's the craziest thing to have happened to you or that you've done during a sexual encounter? Mine would be when Toni and Fangs walked in with a blow torch."

"Fun day." Toni smiled. "For me it would be when I was messing with that south side girl, remember the one with half her head shaved? And she got me off under the table when you guys were literally opposite us."

"The day you two left in more of a hurry than ever?" Jughead asked. Toni nodded. "Toni! I was sat next to you!"

Toni shrugged. "When you get caught up in writing you never notice anything. What's yours?"

"When Dark Betty first appeared that was pretty crazy." Jughead told them.

"Actually yeah, same for me." Betty said. "I didn't even expect it myself. V?"

"Probably almost getting caught in the bathroom at the clubs in New York." Veronica said.

"Yeah, I think almost getting caught by my parents would be a big one." Cheryl said. "Archiekins?"

"Nothing that crazy has ever happened." Archie said. "Except hearing Dilton's gunshot at sweetwater river with Miss Grundy. How about you, Soph?"

"I once had a guy hold a gun to my head. That was pretty crazy." Sophia sounded almost nonchalant as she told her friends.