• F o r t y E i g h t • short (again)

Nagisa's POV

This really isn't right. I shouldn't be sweating here it should be the person in front of me. Yet what I did is unforgivable.

I can't believe he convinced me to sign the goddamn paper. The worst thing is I turned into a messenger for the dumbass. Hell he even gave me a bag with the outfit I needed. How was I going to tell Karma without him blowing a fuse? I let out a sigh and knocked on our door and waited patiently for those footsteps.

The door knob twisted and the door flew open. "Hey Karma." I gave him a smile and he pulled me into a hug. It felt warm and protective that I immediately hugged back, snuggling into his warmth. "I made you breakfast. It's still hot so eat when you're ready." He mumbled in my hair. I only nodded since words wasn't necessary right now.

He place a lingering kiss on my forehead and took me inside the apartment. The smell of bacon and eggs was in the air making my mouth water a bit knowing how Karma cooks. He looked at me with a smile and handed me my plate.

I placed the bag on the floor and headed to the kitchen table giving Karma a kiss on the way.

Yet the question was still there...

How the hell am I going to tell the sweetest person in the world the worst thing I could've possibly done??

A:N

*cough* sorry for the wait everyone. I feel like I said this twenty times. *cough cough* it's just that I hit a great writers block. *cough* Oh sorry that I'm coughing a lot it's just that this dark hole we're going down is getting kinda dusty *cough*