• N i n e •

Karma's POV
My eyes slowly parted as I smelled the smell of blueberries. I looked down to see Nagisa sleeping in my chest holding on to me like he doesn't want to let go. I smiled and shook him a bit. "Nagisa we have to go to school. We've skipped two days you know?" I heard groaning as he shuffled around pulling me closer.

      "Nagisaaaa! We have school remember!" He slowly lifted his head, his eyes were half lidded as he looked at me. "Good morning Karma..." He let out a small yawn and rolled out of bed. I smiled as he shuffled around looking for his uniform.

        Then he panicked. "This isn't my house!!" He looked at me then back at the dresser then at the floor bed. "Oooh yeah I remember I'm staying with you ..." He chuckled as a faint blush spread on his cheeks. "Where did you place my uniform?" I point over to the bathroom. He hurries over and closes the door. I get out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. I plan to make Nagisa and I some bacon and eggs.

   I get the pan and spray some olive oil on it. I place six strips of bacon on the pan and head upstairs to check on Nagisa. Then it hit me. Did Nagisa ever go back to his house and get his things. My questions got answered when I heard a thud from upstairs.

    I run to my room to check out the noise. I see Nagisa on the floor rubbing his back. "Nagisa are you ok?" He quickly stands up and rubs his back. "Y-yeah..." I tried to look behind him but he covered my view. "Nagisa what are you hiding?"
Blush crept up to his face as he tried to maintain his tough guy act. "Nothing at all..."

    Since I was taller than him like waaay taller then him I just went on my tippy toes and saw what he was hiding. "Nagisa why were you scared to show me this?" He was just cleaning my room for me. "I wanted it to be a surprise but you just had to look..." Now I was confused. "Um...you don't have to clean my room for me you know."
"Y-yeah but I felt like a burden these past couple of days, like crying in my sleep or moving in here it's a habit." His face got brighter as he turned away trying to hide it.

    "Ok...well anyway I'm making breakfast for us. We need to leave as soon as it's finished so get ready." He nodded and searched for his school bag. Then he screamed. "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!"
"MY STUFF IS AT MY APARTMENT!!!" I sighed of relief but still kept my tensed up structure. "We can just stop the on the way to school." He looked panicked still but he nodded and followed me downstairs.

      He sat down at the dining room table and waited for his food. He looked deep in thought, like he was still trying to analyze something. I pushed it aside and flipped the bacon letting both sides cook. I got pan and got the eggs. I cracked one egg then the other, they landed perfectly on the pan and started sizzling. I decided to make Nagisa's plate first. I served his plate of food while I cracked my two eggs.

      My food didn't take long to cook, I started to make my plate. I sat down to the still-in-thought Nagisa. His eyes looked dull as he was trying to analyze that thought. "Hey Nagisa you should really finish your food we have to go..." He snapped back into reality and apologized. "So what have you been dreaming about lately?" I ate a chunk of my eggs as Nagisa just dropped his fork.

     "It's just....I've had nightmares lately that's all...." His oceans in his eyes began to overflow as tears streamed down his face. "Those nightmares must be leaving some scars..." I mumble as I rub his back reassuringly. "We have to go right?" He got from the table and put his plate in the microwave. "I'll finish that later...." He soon walked out the door leaving me silent before running after him...