• T h i r t y E i g h t •

Third person POV

    Nagisa quickly wiped his tears and jolted upward. He didn't move as his posture tensed. The knock happened again making Nagisa tremble. He grabbed the closet thing near him and clung onto it.

     He stood holding the closed paint can and trudged to the door. The floor creaked as he looked into the peephole. To his surprise he saw 4 people. One looked like a scientist with purple hair and glasses. Her hair was braided back as she talked to the two people holding each other. The boy had hair over his eyes while the girl had orange hair in braids.

He could help see the guy who looked like Karma but with orange hair and purple eyes. He slowly opened the door and stared blankly yet trembling. He kept his act and stared at them blankly. "D-did my mom not p-pay the bills or something??" They snickered and looked him dead in the eye. Cold sweat seeped down his face while the orange head spoke.

"Look a friend sent us over here to help you then help him with you." His eyes teared up as he quickly turned away. "Y-you must've gotten the wrong address..." He bit his lip to stop the tears only to feel a hand on his shoulder. He whipped his head around to see the girl with glasses.

He burst out crying into her arms. "W-was h-his name K-Karma?" They exchanged looks before the boy with hair over his eyes spoke. "Yes this must be him." They dragged Nagisa to the living room and sat him down on the couch. "I'll make the tea." He looked up but quickly looked down again.

    "Before we ask questions let's uh gets to know each other." He looked up again and forced a smile. "Well I'm Asano, That's Okuda, Hayami is in the kitchen and Chiba is there. How about you?"

    Nagisa looked down and placed his foot on top of the other. "N-Nagisa." They all nodded as Hayami came back from the kitchen. "So what happened Nagisa?" He fidgeted with his fingers still looking down at the ground. He opened his mouth and spoke. He started from the day he opened the door to when they kicked him out. Their eyes kept widening and falling with every detail.

    When Nagisa finished the story, he felt better and warm due to all the tea. They all soon jumped when Ritsu popped up on Okuda's phone. They all laughed as Okuda took the call. The sickening feeling returned when Karma flashed in Nagisa's head. "We still have to save him! We could have time!!"

     They all looked at Nagisa who had  confidence flowing everywhere. They all nodded and tried on brainstorming...

Karma's POV

     This time I'm in a different room with all my luggage and random papers. They have these words on it like 'Thunder' and 'Cat'. I groan knowing they were going in their old habits. I throw the papers to the side and look for my phone. I find it cracked but work able.

     I sigh and think about Nagisa and if they made it yet. Just as I sigh my mom comes in a slaps me leaving a red mark on my face. "YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING! WERE LEAVING SOON AND YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE!" She threw my plate of food down and slammed the door shut.

   I sighed softly and closed my eyes.