• T w e n t y •

Nagisa's POV

My heart stopped yet the world kept spinning. My legs kept moving but my breathing stopped. "Sure! We can all get to know each other." Karma looked at me with that same joyful expression. If only he knew all the things this idiot put me through. "We're both free over the weekend right Nagisa?"

I let out a soft sigh and reluctantly nodded. He looked so happy as he skipped forward yet it felt like I was going backwards...

"That sounds amazing! Right Nagisa-Kun?" His dark green eyes turned to me with hate written in them. "Yeah totally stoked..." My voice faded a bit as my smile turned forceful. I let them get ahead of me just a bit so I could take a different route without them knowing.

They kept talking about the weekend and the fair that's coming all weekend. I sighed and went down a different path letting them talk. I used to take this path all the time to school. Until I figured out a shorter one and went down there. This path however, was beautiful. It had trees as far as the eye can see and flowers that had various colors.

I knew I would be late to class but I had to take a break from the world. Nobody took this path anymore. It actually used to be a park until they built a better one. I heard the slight trickling of water in the background as I picked up multiple flowers. "I should study flowers in the future." I chuckled at my own words and kept walking. That's when something caught my eye, something that I knew was here before....

I ran towards it my smile turning wider as the sound became louder in my ears. "After all these years I found it again!!" The Great Lake.... It was named this by my dad and me. We'd jump in all the time and splash each other. I took my shoes off and laid them near the lake. I walked towards the slightly clean water and put my foot in.

It was cold yet refreshing. I put my other foot in letting the water wrap around it like a blanket. Without realizing I took a few steps in getting deeper and deeper into the water. My pants was soaked but I stopped caring long ago. The smile on my face widened as the memories of my dad flooded my mind.

"He'd always tell me that I was like a fish, it was my oxygen.." at this point the water was up to my shoulder blades as I splashed around in the water. The cold water felt like second nature as I swam around chuckling to myself the whole time. It felt like my worries washed away in the water as I played alone.

Tears of happiness soon fell out my eyes as I splashed some more. Then I remembered the reason why I came here....to go to school. I swam out of the water and sat on the dirt. I continued my walk as I attempted to get all the water out my clothes. The path begins to end as the school building comes in sight.

I know I'm gonna get a bunch of weird looks. Do I care? Not really the world is just a judgmental place. Those words rang in my ear making me realize something.

That I could care less about anything....

Third person POV

"And that's how you divide (insert math because I don't wanna kill my mind now)" The redhead sighed as he was worried about Nagisa. Just as he let out another silent sigh the classroom door slid open. The bluenette who had slightly wet clothes on and leaves in his long hair, walked into the classroom casually like nobody was there.

He got a whole bunch of weird stares even from the teacher. Yet Karma was just worried for what he was doing. "So Nagisa-Kun would you like to explain why you're late?" The bluenette who felt like a whole new person put his head in his hand and looked directly at the teacher. "Well you see Mr. Brill I simply got lost in the woods somewhere, fell in a creek and eventually found my way to school."

I slight grin appeared on Nagisa's face as he raised a brow. "I mean that seems reasonable right teach?" The words slipped out Nagisa's mouth like water leaving the teacher annoyed. "No it does not! You should know the way to school by now Nagisa-Kun!!" A slight chuckle left the bluenette's lips as his mood darkened. "The how about you come up with a better idea teach. I mean since you know me better than I do you should know what really happened."

Karma stared at Nagisa confused on what was happening. Silence filled the room besides the small chuckles that came out. "Yup that's what I thought..."
The teacher became red with anger as he slammed his hands on his table. "That's it!!! Detention today!!!"
The bluenette let out a snicker as he folded his arms. "Ok I've been through worse trust me."

The steam poured out of Mr.Brill's ears as Nagisa stood up. "Welp I'll be off now! I'll see you guys very soon!"

"Nagisa Shiota if you take a step out of that door you'll be suspended for a month." A laughing fit came out of Nagisa's mouth as he slid the classroom door open. "Ok see you guys in a month then!" Nagisa took a step out of the classroom and slid the door closed.

Karma stared at the door then at Nagisa's desk. 'What the hell just happened...'

A:N

Oh my gurr! Two chapters in one day!!!

I know even I'm amazed