• T h i r t e e n •

Nagisa's POV

    The walk to school today was wonderful. Karma and I had our hands intertwined as we had conversations about our life's knowing each other more. I sat down in my assigned seat and stared out the window a huge smile on my face. The teacher soon walked In taking attendance as usual. Once he closed the roll book my world came crashing down.

     "Today class we have a transfer student coming to this class." My eyes flown to the front of the room. "Hello everyone my name is...." My eyes widened as reality caught back up to me. "Sambre-Kun." I sunk down my chair mentally crying. Why the hell is he here. His eyes targeted me, his grin spreading ear to ear.

      Karma seemed to notice and began to comfort me. "Hey....are you ok?" I hesitantly nodded. I really hated lying to him but this is a problem I have to take care of. He looked at me before looking back at Sambre-Kun. He walked to the empty seat behind me. I could hear his feet tap on top of the desk as the teacher began the lesson.

      I tried to listen but...he was consuming me in his aura. I felt that fabled tap on the shoulder. I yanked my shoulder away slightly glaring at him. His dark green eyes pierced through me as I turned around.
______

   "H-hey Karma I have to use the bathroom I'll....I'll be right back." I left my lunch beside him and hurried to the bathroom. I gently opened the stall door and rushed inside. I placed my feet on the toilet and buried my head in my knees. I heard the bathroom door open. Thinking it was Karma, I ran out of the stall only to see Sambre-kun meet me.

     "Oh hey Nagisa-Kun long time no se-"
"Shut up!" His face slowly turned into a frown as he stomped closer to me. "That isn't the way to treat your friend is it?!" He brushes his brown hair out of his eyes as he folded his arms. "Now let's do this again...."
I groaned as I tried to get out of the bathroom only to get pushed back.

     "Oi! Where do you think your going!?"

"Outside so I don't have to talk to idiots like you." He scoffed pushing me back more.

  "Says the girl who is barely passing." I clenched my teeth and my hand, balling it into a fist. "Can you leave me alone I don't feel like talking." I knew Karma was worried so things had to hurry up. "Nah...I wanna catch up on things."

"What the hell is your problem?! You literally told me to die and now you wanna be friends again!?!" I used all of my strength and pushed him out of the way. "Now if you excuse me I have to eat lunch." I slammed the door closed running back over to Karma.

     I forcefully sat on the ground still pissed at my earlier encounter. "Nagisa are you feeling ok?" I looked at him for a brief moment before nodding, calming down a little. He smiled and handed me my bento. "You should hurry up and finish we still have a big day ahead of us." I smiled and got out my chopsticks.

     I'm glad Karma is always there to help me....