• T w e n t y f i v e •

Nagisa's POV

     I tapped my lap intensively as I waited for the front door to open. I was dressed since we had a date to the fair today. I looked at the clock tick in slow motion as I realized he just left. I sighed at how much I'm attached to him. I gave him a text that I'll go get groceries and got up from my seat.

      I jumped out of my seat and towards the door as slow as I could so I could waste as much time as possible. I closed the front door and smelled the fresh air of the world. I couldn't help but smile as I thought about Karma and his scent. The warm weather brushed against my face as I held my money firmly in my hands.

I finally made it to the grocery and waltzed inside. I went to the produce section and picked out fruits and lots of vegetables since Karma doesn't like them. I snickered at what his future reaction will be and threw the items in the cart I had.

   I strolled through the store as I realized Karma was on my mind the whole time I shopped. I sighed as I realized this was gonna be the worst month of my life...

(A:N
I made a promise and I don't break promises)

Karma's POV

    I tapped the desk quietly as I stared out the window. I thought about what Nagisa was doing without me. He could be messing around with my stuff honestly. "Hey Karma-Kun!" I adverted my eyes towards the voice only to see Sambre-Kun there. I forced a smile and waved.

    "Did you bring your lunch." I searched for it and realized I left it in the fridge. "No I didn't actually..." He smiled and handed me his bento box. "Here have mine! I already ate a huge breakfast so I'm still full." I took it and thanked him. He kinda stood there as I took a bite. "Does it taste good Karma?" It didn't taste good at all actually....

   My body started feeling numb as my vision started to blur. I heard my chopsticks fall to the ground as my head hit the desk."Night night Karma." Those were the last words I heard before seeing only black....

A:N

It wasn't much longer now that I re-read it but I wanted to make it a cliffhanger so you guys could plan a attack on Sambre-Kun as I write another chapter. ^=^