• s e v e n t e e n •

Nagisa's POV

     The street light flickered as I stood underneath it. The snow around me was melting as the heat started creeping in.  The thought of Karma brought a soft smile to my face, only for it to be replaced by a frown when I saw a figure waving to me. I watched the shadow get closer and clearer as I folded my arms in disgust. "Hey Nagisa-Kun!!" I scoffed as I reluctantly walked towards him watching his every move.

"No hi ba-"

"You don't deserve greeting!" He just stopped as he chuckled a bit. "Nagisa-Kun we should get along or something could happen..." The words sent shivers down my spine making me remember the real reason I'm here. "Oh just so I don't have the wrong person, is this your special someone?" My eyes quickly averted to the paper he held towards my face. I felt my body go numb when I saw the red hair and the mercury eyes.

"I'll take your stunned silence as a yes! Don't want him to get hurt right?" A devilish smile came across his face as he folded the paper and put it in his pocket. I put my head down in shame as tears splattered on the floor. "Same crybaby as always. What a shame I thought you'd mature." My breathing stopped as I looked at him.

       "You son of a bi-"

      "Hey you shouldn't speak to me like that. I went to photography class in my old school. Plus I'm a pretty persuasive person. I also have a friend who's amazing at hacking."

    My heart sunk to my stomach as I looked towards him. "Y-your not the real Sambre-kun aren't you." The chuckles filled the air as he came closer towards me. "I'm as real as I could ever be." He pushed me back, his smirk growing wider as he folded his arms. "Let's become friends Nagisa. If not I don't think Karma will look at you the same anymore...."

     He turned his back towards me and began walking away in the direction he came in. I had no words nor power. All I could do was agree. My life is growing darker again...