• T h i r t y F i v e •

Nagisa's POV

I banged on the door repeatedly. Tears streamed down my face as I lost the feeling in my hand. Why did things happen this way. What happened to me never losing him? I felt useless. I can't do anything right.

I still didn't lose hope and kept at my actions. Soon I heard a thud right beside me and ran over to it. Unfortunately it wasn't Karma but it was my bag of stuff. It had a note which was damp. I picked it up and read it.

Nagisa stop banging on the door. I'm fine ok? I'll text you everything that's happening just please go home I'll feel bad if you stay out here alone.

I smiled letting more tears roll down my cheek. My smile soon turned into a frown as I thought about what could happen. What if I never see Karma again? I fell to the ground and sobbed holding the note close to my heart. I don't want to lose him yet here I am not being able to do anything.

    I have no other contacts besides him. I can't do anything. The police is useless too since they're not forcing him to do something. I saw another note fall to the floor.

    Look please go home I already feel bad that my parents treated you like that. Also look at this while you wait.

  My face heated at this but I still held it close to me

  My face heated at this but I still held it close to me. I looked up towards where the note fell and saw Karma staring at me smiling a weary smile. He made a heart shape with his hands while tears fell down his face.

   I made one back and started walking away crying.
____

  I made it home, smelling the disgusting smell of her. I decided to refresh the place and give it a new look and smell. I didn't have much on me, so I looked around the house for paint and air freshener. I found some brown paint and strawberry air refresher and started working.

     I painted for what seemed for hours and Karma still hasn't called me. I got scared of what could be happing right now and all I'm doing is painting. Just as I trembled in fear, I got a call from the devil himself.

    "Hel-"

   "Karma! Are you ok?! Please tell me your fine."

   "Yeah I'm ok. Trust me."

His voice sounded sad and weary. I wanted to hold him but I couldn't.

  "What's wrong?" It took him a while to answer. I started to get worried when I heard sniffles threw the phone.
"Nothing... It's just that I'm sorry."

   I sat down on the couch and gripped onto the phone. "Karma tell me. There's nothing to be sorry about."

"No it's fine...really."

  "K-Karma we'll get through whatever together just tell me." It felt like I was talking to a five year old, trying to get the truth.

   "Nagisa I er..." He stayed silent for a minute. I tapped my foot on the ground lightly feeling the emotions that fill the air. "My parents are going...back to America." '

Was this the reason he was crying or was it because.'

My thoughts got interrupted when the words reached my ears.

"With me..."