• T h i r t y F o u r •

Karma's POV

I brushed myself off and stared into those cold eyes of hers. "You ungrateful brat." She pushed me right in the hands of Nagisa. I looked up at him. He looked scared and confused. I smiled at him and regained my balance.

"Can you guys leave?" I crossed my arms and gave them a cold stare. They returned the favor and glared at me. "K-Karma what are you doing?" Nagisa whispered to me. I looked into his eyes and smiled again.

"Son I believe this is our house. The one that should be leaving is your friend." My mother pointed to Nagisa. I stood in front of him just Incase they had any ideas. "I pay the rent do I not. Plus like I said earlier he can stay here."  They both came towards us.

     Nagisa held my shirt making me feel the vibrations from him. He was practically trembling at this point. "I'm sorry young man but may you leave?" Nagisa opened his mouth but nothing came out just air. "Now I see where you get your disrespectfulness from! This person right here!"

     My father aimed for Nagisa yet I slapped his hand away. "Don't touch him." He scoffed and pushed me out of the way. He pulled Nagisa like he was a doll and headed for the front door. "I said don't touch him!!" I grabbed Nagisa's hand and held it right.

     Tears were streaming down his face as he wanted to speak. The words that wanted to come out soon turned into screams. "Please!! Stop!" It hurt me. It felt like I failed him again. I didn't want to hurt him I didn't like him screaming nor crying. This felt like to be going on for hours until my mother unlocked my hands.

    My eyes widened as Nagisa got dragged out the house. My mother grabbed my arms and held me back. I tried to run, to kick and hurt but I didn't work. My hands felt like twigs compared to my moms grip. "Pack your bags sweetie we're going back to America."

A:N

Things are getting heated!