• T w e n t y N i n e •

Karma's POV

"Ne Nagisa you got yourself into trouble now." He scratched his head and faced me as I sighed. "The school called saying your suspension increased since you broke school property, injured a student, and stepped foot on school property which is a month of staying home plus your month that your on right now."

He groaned and stomped to his hospital bed. "I literally helped a student in need, got injured and sent to the hospital and now my suspension increased?! How the hell does that one work!" I sighed and sat beside him, pulling him closer to me. His face slowly turned red as he stared at me.

"W-What are you doing?!"

"Comforting you." The red on his face darkened as he pouted. "I don't need comfort...." I sighed as I heard my phone ring. "Oh lemme take that." I stood up leaving the annoyed/red Nagisa behind and stood in the hallway.

"Why hello there how may I help you."

"Karma I know it's you."

"I'm sorry but the person your trying to reach is unavailable right now."

"Karma listen to yo-"

"This caller is tired of listening to his parents try to cover up their abusive ways. Please hang up and never call back."

"KARMA THATS IN THE PAST!"

"When you guys die this caller will pick up again."

I hung the phone up as Nagisa stood in the hallway. "Who was that?" I sighed of relief that he didn't hear the parents part. I already put him through enough trouble. "It was those annoying random numbers." He snickered as he looked at me. "Have they called you recently you seemed pretty pissed."

"Yeah. They keep talking about that 'live longer.' Pill." Nagisa came close to me as we walked back into the room. "I wanna get out of here! It's so dull!!" Nagisa whined was he plopped back in the hospital bed wincing in pain.

     "I think it's best that my small bluenette stays here for a few more days." He grunted as red came to his ears. He quickly turned to me and pouted. "What the heck is a bluenette?"

"You silly." The red darkened as he hid his face in the pillows. I jumped towards his bed and gently rested my body on his. "Karmaaa!!" His voice sounded muffled as I let out  relaxed sigh. "Your nice and comfortable
Nagisa." He flinched as he managed to move his body with his back on the bed and not his face.

      "Karma I'm not a pillow for the second time!"

"You should be I could snuggle with you all day long." After a few minutes, I lifted my body and wrapped my arms around him. "Now we're both comfortable." He didn't respond as I heard small snores coming from him. I smiled softly and closed my eyes as well...