• s i x t e e n •

Third person POV

  "That's what I love to hear Na-gi-sa~" The words angered him but he kept his cool. "Like I said What. Do. You. Want.?" A groan escaped his lips as he headed towards the closet. "Oh what do I want? I wanna meet up at the cafe so we can discuss some personal issues."

"Oh gee ok let's be goodie goodie with each other and ignore the fact that you literally told me to die." The memory rang through his head as he put on one of Karma's shirt. "Oh that's why I wanna be friends again."

"How the hell do you become friends with someone that I dunno left you standing there and having people laugh at your face!!?" The tears watered down his face as he quickly wiped away. "I'm only doing this to protect this special someone that you somehow knew about...." and with that he ended the line.

He threw on a pair of sweatpants and walked out of the closet. "Karma..." he shook the redhead slightly, startling him out of his sleep. "W-what happened Nagisa? Why are you dressed." The bluenette looked at the ground and back at his lover. "L-look an old friend of mine wants to meet up at a cafe to discuss the things we missed and catch up on stuff."

Nagisa sat next to Karma on the bed, Karma slightly pulling him closer. "I'll be safe I promise." Nagisa looked into Karma's eyes smiling the best he could. "Please be back by time I wake up....or don't be surprised if police are by our house in the morning." The small boy smiled as Karma placed a small kiss on his forehead. "I'll try my best." The bluenette said as he got up from the bed.

   The redhead smiled warmly as he watched the figure of Nagisa disappear from the room. Then he heard the front door open and close, letting the world of silence consume him.