Don't say that

Karma's POV

I heard quiet sniffles coming from my room. I opened the door slowly and saw Nagisa on the floor curled up. I almost ran to help him just to hear quiet but audible words fall from his mouth.

     "I'm not good enough for him anyways....W-What does he see in me?" A brick felt like it was thrown at me as I quickly ran down Nagisa's old but still refurbished stairs. I loaded the car with blankets and other comfy things I could find laying around before clearing my throat.

        "Hey Nagisa! Are you awake?" I could hear some light steps placed from above before a quiet sound of the door opening occurred. "Yeah. I'm awake." He came down the stairs with a big shirt that went down to his knees. He came to me and looked into my eyes.

    "Morning Karma." I looked into his eyes for a bit more before moving my lips. "Morning my bluenette." He giggled and hugged me tightly. I placed my chin on top of his head, inhaling his natural blueberry scent. "Let's do something fun." I mumbled loud enough just so he could hear.

    "That was random." He looked slightly down. I gently grabbed his chin and placed my lips upon his. His mouth formed into a smile. I pulled away and ruffled his hair. "Today it's just me and you. Nothing else." His eyes showed excitement while he let a small smile form on his lips.

"Just me and you...." He mumbled softly and quietly. I looked into his eyes before nodding. I smiled a soft smile which made a slight pink go on his cheeks. He gave me one more hug and went up stairs to change. I'm gonna show how much I love you Nagisa.

Nagisa's POV

I ran up the stairs, each step creaking a bit as I ran. Just me and him. The words sounded perfect, like a soothing lullaby you sing before you sleep. The words lingered in my head as the door opened slowly. "Coming in." I heard Karma say. The door suddenly revealed a shirtless Karma who was looking for a shirt.

I looked away, ignoring the heat rush that came to my face. "Nagisa do you have any shirts that fit me?" I looked at him and quickly turned away. "C-check the closet." I heard him move over to the closet and take something off the hanger. "How does this look babe?" I chocked on air and turned around.

I chocked on more air when I saw his defined abs underneath his white shirt. "G-g-Good." I felt blood rush out my nose. "You sure I think it looks small." He pouted slightly yet my eyes adverted to the actual shirt. Although his abs were really distracting the shirt suited him even if it was a plan white. Hell I think anything would look good on him.

"Nagisa! Are you ok you're bleeding." I touched my nose and turned away "I'm fine. The shirt looks great by the way." His face suddenly appeared in front of mine. "Thanks~" He placed his lips on mine sending flutters threw my body. He slowly pulled me closer by wrapping his hands around my waist.

Heat rushed to my face because my hands grazed his stomach. He pulled away and smirked, hands still placed around my waist. "I love you Nagisa. I love you so much~" The words sent happiness all around me. What was I talking about earlier, of course he sees a lot in me. Of course I'm enough for him and he thinks so too.

I snapped out my thoughts when he pulls me towards his chest. My hands graze his abs again causing my face to overheat. "You know Nagisa. I don't think I could love anyone else." He wraps me in a hug, placing his chin on my head.

I smiled and hugged him too.

A:N

I'm back better than ever.

I was gonna make this like them going on a date but this is more fluffy in my opinion (^•0•^)

<Edit: oooOoh Yeah @Wiley-Fox Gave me the idea \(  •=•)/