(Late) Halloween special

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
     This has nothing to do about the story I just wanted to make a halloween special because...it was halloween a few days ago....BUT STILL! I wanted to be in the halloween spirit you know
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     Nagisa's POV

  "I've never been trick or treating before." Karma sarcastically gasped while putting more fake blood on my face. "It's really fun, you get a lot of candy plus you hang out with your loved ones." I nodded stiffly.

   Once he finished, he showed me a mirror and patted himself on the back. I smiled at myself and hopped off the stool. "And by loved ones I mean me~."
He winked making my face brighten.

   He chuckled at my reaction and gave me a bucket with a pumpkin on the front. "My love and all the candy goes in here." My face heated up again as he dragged me out the house.

   "S-So we just say trick or treat right?"
He nodded and held my hand gently. My hand felt warm and cozy while we walked up the hills of leaves. Children was running around ringing on doorbells and saying trick or treat.

Suddenly Karma's body went the other way causing me to follow. "This is our first house." I gulped and held out my bucket. He rang the door bell causing my body to stiffen and freeze.

   The door opened revealing a old women with a cat on her shoulder for some reason. Karma yelled trick or treat and I said

    "Merry Halloween."

  My face heated from embarrassment while Karma held his laugh. The old woman chuckled and dumped a handful of candy in our buckets. "What a adorable couple. You two stay safe out there." I smiled awkwardly as she closed the door.

     Karma laughed and kissed my forehead. My face heat meter broke as I buried my face in my hands. I could hear Karma's soft but lovely laugh. I took my face out of my hands only to have a pair of lips meet mine.

    I felt like fainting as he softly pressed his lips against mine. He pulled away and smiled. "Don't ever stop being adorable." I pouted, looking down at the ground. "I'm not adorable." I mumbled softly.

   He laughed for the twentieth time today while wrapping his arm around me.

"I love you Nagisa."

A:N

Fluff fluff fluffy fluff.

The next chapter is coming out today most likely if I don't fall asleep.