• E i g h t e e n •

Third person POV

Monday 6:30am

   The thought of Sambre pained him as he got up for school. He wanted to think of a way to stay home but unfortunately Karma would make him go unless he just talked about it. Which he couldn't...

"Karma...wake up!" The bluenette placed a soft kiss on the Redheads cheek making him smile and pull Nagisa into his arms. The young boy let out laughs as the redhead tickled his sides. "K-Karma s-stop!" Is all he managed to say between each laugh.

After what seemed like forever Karma stop tickling the bluenette and kissed his cheek slightly. "Morning~" The smile on Nagisa's face slowly disappeared when he saw a figure out the window. He plastered on the best smile he could and spoke. "I-Uh should get dressed now..."

    His heart ached when Karma let go. He dashed over to the dresser. He threw on his uniform and waited for the doorbell to ring...

Ring
Ring
Ring!

"I got it!" The pain in his heart intensified as he ran towards the front door. The bluenette put his hand on the icy cold doorknob and twisted it, opening the door. "Hey Nagisa-Kun what a coincidence to see you here!" The bluenette flinched once he heard Karma's voice in the background.

"Who is it Nagisa?" He didn't want to reply with oh just an old friend since they weren't friends. But in order to keep things in order he took a deep breath and replied. "Oh it's my old friend I told you about!" The words pained his lips as the brown haired guy in front of him smiled devilishly.

"Glad you've excepted your fate." The bluenette was practically plastic at this point as he put on the best fake smile he could. "No I didn't but in order to keep everyone happy I had to say something." The redhead who was quite eager to meet his "friend" came charging down the steps, a huge smile plastered on his lips.

"Wait....I've seen you somewhere..." the redhead analyzed Sambre until it clicked. "Your that kid that transferred here! Nagisa you didn't tell me!" The smile on the bluenette's face turned even more plastic as he faced the redhead. "Yup! He sadly moved away in secondary school." His dark green eyes pierced daggers into the young boy.

"How about we all walk to school together? That would be a great way to introduce ourselves!" The bluenette flinched as he turned slowly towards the redhead. "Sure that sounds amazing right Nagisa-Kun...." The bluenette nodded, the amount pain he had to overcome just to do that was unbearable. "Great! Sambre-Kun you can take a seat on the couch while I go get ready for school." With those words  the redhead left.

     "So Nagisa-Kun..."

   He bluenette didn't respond, all he did is let his emotions consume him. The plastic smile he had on worn off only to be replaced by dread and regret. "Are you actually excepting me?" The grin on Sambre's face widened as he inched closer to the blue haired boy. "You know what Sambre-Kun..." The fist of the bluenette tightened as he looked at him.

   "Do your Fucking worst to me. I've been through hell and back when you left you know that? My mom was abusive, my dad fucking left and all you did was add the cherry on top.."

  The eyes of the brunette widened as Nagisa eyes had tears of anger pouring out.

     "I'm not certain that Karma will believe me and if he doesn't then I have to face the fact that...."

   The bluenette's mood darkened....

    "The world is a twisted up place..."