• F o r t y •

Nagisa's POV

"Uh Take a left!!" Hayami turned the car left at a defining speed sending us sliding to the left. "Then take a right..."
She was speeding at this point which lead to multiple clicks of the seatbelt happening. "HAYAMI THERES A RED LIGHT!" I yelled.

She didn't listen and managed to not get hit by any cars. "Okuda! Check out where they're at and stall them for as long as you can!" Okuda looked down at her phone and said "download your software to Nagisa's phone." She then turned to me and said "I need you to take directions when the software is fully downloaded."

I nodded pulling out my phone. I could see a whole bunch of mini Ritsu's moving boxes to my screen until the progress bar hit 100%. "Hi I'm Ritsu your autonomously intelligent fixed artillery. What can I do for you today?" I faced Okuda who screamed "TRACK DOWN KARMA AKABANE'S PHONE PLEASE?!"

I knew she wasn't yelling at me but she was only yelling because Hayami is gonna kill us. "Mr. Nagisa I found it. Anything else?"

"Can you track it down please?" She nodded and threw a dart at her wall. I slid to the right with Asano and Okuda. Chiba was in the front luckily so he didn't experience our pain. Soon a map with a moving red dot appeared which must be Karma's phone.

     "Would you like me to keep the map up?"

    "Y-Yeah."  Now it was up to me. "Nagisa I really need to know where I'm going!!" I nodded and looked down at the map. "Take a left!" The car drifted to the left. "Now just keep going straight!"

     I turned my head over to Okuda who's body was mostly out the window. "O-Okuda I don't think that's a good idea." She shrugged her shoulders and kept telling Ritsu to make the light stay red for as long as she could before they removed her.

     I looked back down at the map and saw that we were getting closer but they were almost at the airport. "Hayami!! They're getting closer to the airport!" I could hear her curse under her breath.

      "TAKE A RIGHT!!" The car skidded over to the right making Asano groan. "Can a person sleep in peace?" He was asleep the whole time?!?! "Asano nobody cares about you there is a greater cause!!"

    "SHIT! HAYAMI THEY MADE IT TO THE AIRPORT!" Okuda said climbing back into the car. Hayami pushed on the gas sending our bodies forward. In less than two minutes we made it to the airport. We ran inside following the red dot on my screen.

Karma's POV

   "Hi I'm Ritsu your autonomously intelligent fixed artillery. I'm here to keep you safe!" The purple haired girl whispered to me. Now I was able to move. "Who are you and how'd you get on my phone?" I whispered back. "Mistress Okuda Told me to download myself onto your phone."

     I nodded slowly as she pulled up a map. "Right now your being tracked by two phones. One is Mistress Okuda and the other is Nagisa Shiota." My face lit up while a smile slowly spread on my face. "They also seem to be going 95 Miles per hour!" The smile slowly faded when I realized Hayami must be driving.

     When something urgent is happening she's running as fast as a cheetah. After all my questions had be answered we were at the airport. I had to make Ritsu quiet and put her in my pocket. They opened up my car door and dragged me out. I stood up and followed slowly.

    The only thing I could think of is

        Nagisa...