• S i x •

Karma's POV

"Akabane Karma May you take a seat?" I sat down on the cold uncomfortable chair as the police women sat in the chair in front of me. She proceeded to put my hands on a lie detector.......

Typical....

"Can you please start from the beginning please?" I let out a heavy sigh and leaned forward a bit. I'm doing this for Nagisa....

"Ok I'll tell you my side of the story..."

~• Flashback •~

"Get away from my daughter!" The women lunged towards me. As she got closer I punched her in the face making her nose bleed. "He's a Boy! You delusional sadistic!" Now people started crowding. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pocket knife running towards me as well. I dodged and kicked her on the ground. She proceeded to stab me in the ankle. I moved just in time only getting a cut.

She got up and punched me in the face as well while I grabbed her hands and twisted them behind her back. I was trying to break her tree arms but someone called the cops of course and that's when the sirens closed in on us...

~• End of flashback •~

"There I told you my side of the story...can I see my friend he may be hurt...." The police officer took the lie detector off my hands and went on her computer. She typed fast and clicked her mouse a few times. "Well Mr. Akabane your telling the truth." She opened the door for me as I got up.

"Your free to go!" I bowed and walked out fast eager to see Nagisa. I ran to the hospital breathing heavily. I finally made it and asked what room he was in. She gave me the room number he was in. I bowed slightly and ran towards that room. I opened the door quietly just in case he was sleeping. He was looking down at the bed eyes wide like he's seen a ghost....

Nagisa's POV

I woke up with stitches on my head. I touched it wincing slightly. Then I realized Karma saw that. All of it...
I looked down at the bed, my eyes widened on its own as I thought about what condition he may be in right now.
Then my questions got answered as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a redhead who smiled at me.

Remember when I said his smile can make the whole world smile... well it did make me smile but it also lit my heart aflame. I slightly blushed as Karma sighed of relief. "I'm so happy your ok!" He hugged me tightly but softly at the same time. I hugged back not realizing the smile spread across my face. He pulled away and put his hands on my shoulders. "Who was she?" I looked down at the ground then touched my face.

"Please don't judge me ok?" Was all I said before I broke. He looked concerned but reassuring. "It's ok take your time ok." I slowly nodded as he took his hands away from my shoulders. "So when do  you get discharged?" I shrugged and laid back. "Maybe tomorrow..." He sighed and left the room without an goodbye. I sighed and looked down at my fingers depressed he left.

      Then I heard a slight knock. "Come in!" Karma came back in the room with a blanket and a pillow. "Y-your kidding me right?...." He pulled up a chair and placed it next to me. "K-Karma I'm ok you can go home...." He shook his head then smiled.
A smile that can fix the broken....

Me...