Chapter 3

Hours before the fall~

Dean's perspective

Sam was typing away on his laptop, trying to find a case for us to do.

I laid down on the shitty motel bed watching whatever show was on.

"Hey I think I found something," Sam said after a long silence.

I turned off the tv and walked over to the table he was and sat down in front.

I turned the screen around so I can see what he was looking at.

"Reports said that a local doctor named Rebeca Sanders was found dead after jumping off a building."

He pulls the computer away from me before I could fully read the description.

"Hey"

"But get this." He processed while ignoring my comment, "her body was nothing but, 'a blob on the cement ground'."

"So that's normal jumping from a big building so what. It looks like suicide to me."

"Yes, but she jumped from a one-story building. Barely off the ground."

I looked at him with disgust.

"Yep sounds like our case."

I got up from my seat to start packing my bags for the trip.

Time skip by baby~

We were driving for hours now.

"Sammy where exactly are we going?"

"We are heading to Tulsa, Oklahoma. Then about a couple hours out from there is where we are going."

"Great. Welp this is going to take awhile. Get some rest. I'll wake you when we need to switch." I told Sammy.

He was about to protest but I gave him the look to shut him up.

Within minutes he was out.

I listen to music on low volume and focused on the road ahead.

67 impala skip~

We finally made it to the town, while switching back and forth between the ride there.

I stepped out in front of the shitty hotel we parked at.

I stretched my back which gave a satisfying pop.

Damn, that was long.

I grabbed the bags out of the baby while Sam went to get the room key.

The motel's front was just like any other. Broken lights signs, next to a busy high way, smelled awful of trash, and the building was a one-story building.

Again a beautiful building like always.

I heard footsteps coming from the building's main office. It was Sam with the keys.

We settled down with our stuff already inside. I flew myself onto one of the beds there. Earning a chuckle from Sam.

"Shut it."

A couple of minutes passed and Sam and I were in our fake FBI suits heading to the morgue to find out the damage of the victim.