Chapter 31

Authors note~ I apologize if this chapter was posted late. I am not feeling good at the moment, so I'm trying my best to post something.  Hope you enjoy.

"What happened?" Summer asked while rubbing her head.

"Long story." Castiel replied from his seat.

Summer sat up from the bed she was at.
It was her room.

"Why are you in my room?" Summer asked her.

"Can't I worry about you?" He asked really confused.

"Oh umm yeah you can. Sorry just still confused on what is what right now." She replied.

She removed her covers and got up.

"Where are the others?" She asked.

"Outside in the library. They were waiting for you to wake but they left to get some 'air'." Castiel replied back kinda confused on the air part.

Summer just rolled her eyes. She headed towards the door when Castiel spook.

"Are you going out like that? Shouldn't the rest of your clothes should be on." He asked bluntly.

Summer stopped in her track and looked down. She saw she was only in her underwear.

She started to blush and backed into the bathroom that was in the room. Grabbing a shirt and pants in the process.

She tossed the shirts s pants on and faced the door once more ignoring Castiels stare.

"Ok let's go then." She left the room without Castiel. He just stared at the door confused.

"Ok?" He got up and followed her out into the library.

"Look I blacked out myself. I don't remember anything. All I remember was waking in the library on the table with a headache." Summer could hear Olivia explaining towards the boys.

"What's going on here?" Summer finally spoke when she walked in.
Everyone turned her head towards the girl.

"Well we are trying to find out what really happened during our encounter with Lucifer. Olivia doesn't remember." Sam commented from his seat.

"Really I don't. All I remember from that place was Lucifer strangling me and you guys going back." Olivia tried to defend herself.

"You don't remember the rest?" Castiel asked her. She looked over at him and shook her head.

Next thing Castiel did was pop in front of Olivia and placed his fingers on top of her head.

"Cas what you doing?" Olivia asked a little scared.

"I'm checking something in your head. Something is wrong." Castiel bluntly said towards her.

Everyone looked at the angel strangely.

"Cassie what do you mean? Is she ok?" Summer asked.

He searched in her head once more and saw nothing that was wrong. Right before he stopped he saw a black substance in the far corner of the brain.