Chapter 20

"You know what's the fun part about all of this?" Olivia asked Dean.

"What?" He asked back.

"Absolutely nothing. We are stuck here in the house while everyone else gets to leave." She got up from her bed.

"I call bullshit on this. You can't cage me." She playfully shook the bed frame.

Dean rolled his eyes at the girl.
"Oh it's not that bad. I mean we have a lot of stuff we can do. Like watch a movie. Shoot stuff. Or other things." He tried to convince the girl that it wasn't so bad. While also flirting with her like he does.

She just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.
His smile fell and followed the girl out of the room.

The others were out collecting groceries at the store, and since the store that was close to them closed. They had to travel farther.

Bobby made Dean watch over Olivia while Summer went with them. They knew that Olivia has too much energy that it could cause problems while Summer can hide peacefully in a big crowd.

That means that Dean and Olivia get the house to themself.

They thought of the only thing that they could do.

The was a water gun fight. Olivia had a pistol like water gun while Dean had a shot gun looking thing.

Where they found them was a mystery but they are having a blast. The house was protected with covers for everything so it wouldn't get destroyed.

Left and right they get hit by each other. That's until they became serious for no reason.

Dean was no where to be found. Olivia sneaked into the living room. Well tried to the plastic was somewhat loud but she was quiet enough to hide.

She heard slight movement coming from the kitchen. She readied her gun and pumped up the water ready to fire.

She slowly walked towards the kitchen silently as she could. Once there she quickly turned and pointed it inside.

There was nothing. She was confused. She turned back around and was meet with a water gun inches from her face.

"Hello sweetheart." Dean said.

Olivia quickly reacted and snatched the gun out of his hands and threw it behind her.

Dean stood there with no weapon and an armed  girl in front of him.

"Nice move but there's one problem."he snatched the gun out of her hands and aims it towards her. She raises her hands

"You seem to be out of weapons." He started to laugh a little.

She did the only thing that she thought was logical at the time. She lunges at the guy.

He was shocked at her sudden jump towards him that he didn't have time register the impact with girl and the floor.

She tried to capture the gun but in the process made it fly across the room.

"Well looks like we are both out of weapons here. Call truce." Olivia smiled at him.

Without her knowing he flipped her over and she produced a sound of a majestic wolf mouse. (Ahhh)

She was pinned to the ground by Dean.

"Not cool man. Totally unfair." She jokily said towards Dean.

"I don't know. It seems far to me. I pinned you so I win. Fair enough." He playfully replied back.