Chapter 36

Castiels perspective~

It's been two weeks since the girls disappearance. It feels more than that with Summer gone. Also Olivia as well.

Dean and Sam haven't slept well since then. They spent every night trying to find them and interrogate Crowley as well.

Nothing out of him yet. I tried to work with them on the interrogations but they send me off to keep searching for the girls.

I tried everything without alerting the other angels.

I don't understand how Lucifer could find the two and have Summers number.

I was currently in the 'radar room' like Summer calls it.

We were looking on a map of the world. I am fascinated how they can fit a whole world inside a piece of paper. Summer said it's just a picture but I still don't understand.

Dean was pointing out places on the map where we searched.
"Cas, search the lower area of Indiana. While me and Sammy check Iowa."

I nodded my head and left the two behind.

I landed in the middle of a farm field. There was a cow couple feet away. He was talking but I didn't have time to listen to him talk about grass for hours.

I walked north towards the highway.

Time skip by Castiel~

I made it to a small town but there seemed to be no one around. This gave me a good opportunity to go and check around the stores and houses for anything.

I walked down the street when I heard a voice I dreaded behind me.

"Castiel, What are you doing here? You have duties somewhere else!" Zachariah asked. He did not sound happy.

I turned around trying to hid the worried face I was making.

"I umm." I tried to start. "What are you doing here."

I saw that he's in his normal meat suit.

"I'm here because I got word that the girl is here somewhere. She's also with the other one as well." He started walking.

"Their Names are Summer and Olivia." I fired back which I don't know why I did that.

"I don't care if their names are mouse and rat. We need to find these girls now. I have others looking as well, but they are closer here." He equally fires back as well.

I don't know if I'm 'tricking' him like the other do it.

"Then I must go look then." I tried to turn around to walk away but there was one of my sisters in front of me blocking my way.

"I don't think so Castiel. You are coming back with us until we can get the girls back." The angel that was in front of me tried to grab me but I dodged.

I kicked her in the stomach and escaped when she was down. I heard fast footsteps behind me and I only thought of one thing. Getting out of here fast. Which I did.

I 'popped' out of the scene and ended up in some farm house in the middle of southern Indiana.

I slowly got up and realized when I landed, I landed on someone's couch.

I looked around and saw that the living room had pictures of old humans and their children and grand children.

I concluded I was in a elders home. The smell was weird like it was a house of nothing but apple pie and soup.

I heard foot steps coming down the stairs across from the door.

I quickly got up and dusted myself off ready to leave once again.

"Oh sweetie, don't leave. You can stay if you want." The old lady said while pointing towards the couch.

I looked confused at the lady for having stranger be welcome fast and no entry is seen. Is this lady ok.

The lady walked over towards me and glanced up. She was short and wrinkly.

"You must be exhausted and confused. Please sit down." The lady insisted again.

"Sorry ma'am but I must leave. I have important business to do." I declined.

She looked upset for this information.
"Please could you just sit down for a second."

I was staring to get annoyed at this moment and wondered why I haven't left yet.

I tried to leave but I couldn't. I started to panic. I looked around the house once more and saw traps all over the rooms walls.

I started at the lady finally realizing what the old lady was capable of.

She started back at me with a grin. He eyes turned black. She flicked her wrist and I went back towards the couch.

"Told you to take a seat and you didn't listen now didn't you lovely." She said while pacing the room. Her lovely old lady persona was changed to a demon of hate.

I struggled to break free but for some reason she was too strong for me to break free at the moment.

She started to laugh. "You will angel think you can break free from me. Not when I had a piece of the best souls around."

I realized what she said and started struggling more.

"Don't you worry your little wings of yours. Both girls are fine. Well souls wise are. Physical wise. Eshhh. I guess they could be better." She started to laugh again.

"Where are they?" I asked with anger on my voice.

"Non of you fucking business Castiel. Plus you'll never find out anyways. It's so secret that even I don't remember." She stared walking towards me.

I tried all my strength to get out but it didn't work.

She got up close to my face. "Maybe Lucifer might like a new angel for his collection."

I finally got a leg free and kicked her in the area that won't shine. What are these terms. I don't understand.

She doubled over and I was able to break Free for a bit. Just enough to start fighting old lady.

She went flying when I punched her. She went through the wall to the kitchen. 

Next thing she got up from her toss and stepped over the debris.

She looked angrier than she was. I got into my stance to fire towards her but something happened that I don't know.

She stopped in her tracks and her eyes became white.

"Yes. I will most definitely."

She grabbed her head and started to squeeze. Next thing I know the woman started to catch on fire.

She started to scream and looks like the demon didn't leave the woman but yet stayed closer to the mess more.

It seems like something is controlling the lady.

Couple of minutes passed and she explodes. Her pieces were everywhere. Their was nothing left of the old lady or the demon.

The seal on the door broke and I could finally leave.

Which I left without another word or action.  I am still confused why the women did that.

I will tell Dean and Sam what they all means, but we are one step closer to finding the girls.

I have to inform them on this information.

_______________________________
There you go darlings. A late chapter but a good one, don't you think?

Love you dolls.
Author out~