Chapter 21

"We need to find this girl! It's been two months since her powers were shown. If someone doesn't find her soon there will be consequences." A woman yelled in a white meeting looking room.

Multiple people were either sitting or standing in the office staring at the woman before them.

"Now stop staring and go find her and her friend." She ordered them.

Everybody walked out of the room talking to each other about the location.

The woman sat down in her chair rubbing the bridge of her nose.

The doors open again. The woman opened her eyes to see castiel walking through the door.

"Castiel. What pleasant surprise. Please tell me you have good news." The woman leaned in her seat.

"Zachariah. I did not find the girl, but I suspect the girls are protected by an angel." Castiel walked to the front of her/his desk.

Zachariah leaned back into her seat more.

"What happened to your vessel?" Castiel looked at him strangely.

"My trued vessel is fine. When the huge amount of power was produced, thanks to the new girl, I was somehow knocked out of my vessel. I lost track of him and found her instead. Still trying to find him. This also happened to a couple of angels as well. Luckily they found their vessels and nobody was harmed." He explained while staring at a stack of paper on the desk.

Castiel, feeling like he is not needed anymore, started walking out of the room.

"Castiel. If you find anything about the angel who is hiding them. Please send them my way. I would like to have a talk with them. Oh and please find the girls. Thank you."

And with that Castiel left Zachariah in the room alone.

"Can you send in the closest person you can find." He asked through the 'phone' on his desk. "I got a task for them to do."

Now with our main characters~

"Olivia!" Summer yelled while dodging the flying books.

"Don't worry I got it!" She yelled from the top of the stairs. Swinging a iron bat.

They were currently trying to fight off a ghost while Dean and Sam went to burn the bones.

Bad thing was that there was two ghost and both were caught in the cross fire.

Summer is sent flying across the room and it the girl walking in.

"Oof" was what Olivia said when she got hit.

They stared at each other and then to the woman above them.

Before she could attack them. She vanished with smoke and fire encasing her in the process.

"Finally those idjets did it." Olivia got up from her place and helped Summer up as well.

"You ok?" Olivia asked Summer.

"Besides the bruises on my arm and possibly legs. I'm good."

"You want me to heal you. Gives me a test to see if I can do it."

"Umm. How about no. I rather it heal on its own then gain a broken arm or worse." She walked outside leaving the girl behind.

"Oh come on. Just a little." She followed behind.

The house was a mess books and paper scattered across the room and furniture flipped and tossed. And they left it that way.

Well for a little bit. The girls walked back into the house and started cleaning feeling bad leaving the room where it was.