Chapter 2

Olivia's perspective

Son of a bitch!

My head was throbbing from whatever that bitch did to us. I rubbed my head to see if that works. I sat up from where I landed and looked around.

What I could tell I was in a forest of some sort. I definitely know it's not in the city anymore. I looked around once more to check to see any signs anywhere. Then it hit me.

"Summer?"

I asked aloud. Mostly to myself.

"SUMMER!"

I yelled in the forest. I hear a faint call back.

"Summer?"

I yelled once more. This time getting a response.

"Yeah, I'm Ummm over here by a massive tree." She yelled back.

"I'm coming just stay where you are. Are you hurt"

I kept talking so I could pinpoint her exact location.

"I don't... I don't think so".

I got up slowly from my spot on the ground. My head thumped harder before it was gone for what I believe for good.

I kept talking while getting super close.

"Son of bitch zapped us to the middle of nowhere. In a place of who knows what. Can you believe that?"

"What I can't believe is that he's real."

Summer responded from behind a giant tree.

I looked around to find nothing there but I kept walking. Until I found myself falling off a cliff.

I caught myself before the huge drop. But in the process, I hurt my arm and made a gasping noise. I felt something tear on my shoulder blade but I was still able to hold on.

Ah! So that's what he means by first step and cliff hanger shit.

From below I saw Summer dangling from a branch as well. "Hey, nice to see you hang around here," I said to her.

She gave me a bitch face and laughed a little.

I climbed down to her carefully due to my hurt arm.

The first thing I did was to make sure she was ok.

No scratches on the face or arms, but there was a big tear on her coat and her pants. Actually, her coat was completely gone. Only the suit remained.

I could see blood coming from the right leg. It looked painful but she must be in too big of a shock to notice.

"Here I'm going to help you up to the top, but be careful there are loose branches everywhere."

Time passed because branches~

Finally made it to the top safely.

Out of harm's way from the cliff. I went up to her to check her leg to see the full damage.

Her leg was badly scratched but not to bad where she won't walk again.

I tried to patch up the leg the best I could without injuring her more.

I took my top layer shirt and used that as a bandage to the wound. I didn't really have anything else to help her with after that.