Chapter 47

"99 bottle of beer on there wall." Olivia started singing.

"Can you stop with the beer? This is like the 5th time you sang that song and it's driving me nuts." Summer yelled at Olivia.

This caused her to stop her song all together.

"Got to say I'm one drunk bitch with that many beers." She tried to joke to lighten the mood.

"You'll be one dead bitch, for sure." Summer and Olivia laughed at their comments.

Olivia sat up from her seat on the couch she was laying on and walked over to the wall once again.

This place on the wall should have a door but the damn angels took them out.

"You know if I could still have my 'powers' I would of easily got us out of this whole mess." She commented.

"Well you don't and that is a good thing considering the black stuff in your head. We don't want that to hurt anyone especially you." Summer pointed at her from her comfy chair.

They heard sets of wings once again for the nth time this week. They lost count of what day it was.

They turned to see it was one of Zachariah's assistants or suck ups with wings Olivia would call them.

"Are you two hungry or thirsty? Maybe you have an answer for us?" The angel asked them. He seamed friendlier than the others they meet.

"No we are good considering we just had lunch and we have plenty of water in the fridge. Also our answer is still and will be no!" Olivia answered the young angel.

She waved her hands goodbye to him.

Instead of instantly leaving like the others, he lingered longer than he should.

"Yes?" Summer asked getting defensive.

The angel looked towards Olivia and started to grow a smile.
"I'm new to this, but I heard so much about you with the other angels. I just wanted to know if it was true."

"What was true?" Both of the girls asked confused.

"I wanted to know if you are stronger than an archangel and that you sent Lucifer away with just a flick of your finger. Also that you are stronger than any man. Is that true?" He had big smile on his face.

It was like he was a child in a grown angels body.

Olivia looked at Summer for help.

"Why yes that is true on what she did. She is that strong." Summer answered for her.

Olivia looked at summer with a scowl on her face.
Due to her not being able to talk to her in her head it was difficult to see what she was doing.

"That's awesome. Show me." Those last words made Olivia's hair stick up.

"Ummm...... I'm actually taking a break on the whole power stuff at the moment. Yeah. I don't want to hurt anyone." Olivia panicky replied got the fanboy.

"Nonsense. It's perfectly fine. Just lift that lamp over there. Won't hurt anyone." The angle pushed.

Olivia panicked again.
"Umm no I don't think so. How about you come back tomorrow and I can show you then. Ok?"

Shit! Both of the girls thought.

"That sounds great. I'll make sure I'm in charge tomorrow for lunch. See you then." With that the angel left the two girls alone.

"Shit! What did you do?" Both girls yelled at each other.

Change of perspective~

"Did you get an answer from them yet?" Zachariah asked the angel coming into the room.

"They said no, but I got interesting news that might not help our case." The angel stood in front of the table and stood perfectly straight.

"And What is that?" Zachariah looked up from his desk and looked at the skinny angel.

"I believe that the Gods daughter does not have her abilities any more."

This shocked Zachariah.

He sat there thinking of what to do.
"That is bad news. I will have to check that as soon as possible."

He waved the angel off. The angel turned around and started walking out.

"Oh one more thing." Zachariah started.

The angel turned towards him.
"Make sure the Winchester's are no where near here and keep that Castiel away as well. I'll have other to help you."

With that the angel left the archangel alone I the room.

Back to the girls~

They were surveying the area to find a way out. This was the nth time searching for something in this mess.

They couldn't use their phones because their was no service and were broken as well.

They were looking at the fire place when they heard a set of wings again.

They turned around to find Zachariah standing there staring at the two.

"Can I have a word with you two?" He smiled evilly towards them.

This sent panic through them.

______________________________________
Like that Chapter 47 is complete.

I am finally done with classes for this semester so that means I can type my stories. Yay!

Hoped you guys liked it.

See you soon, Author~