Chapter 15

Olivia's perspective~

We quickly pulled up into the parking spot of a hotel looking building.

If I'm not mistaken, I think I know where we are and I'm excited and upset at the same time.

Sam and Dean rushes out of the car, leaving me and Summer behind in the car.

"Remember this?" She asked.

I shook my head signaling that I know.

"This is going to be something." I explained while looking at her. I got out of the car and she soon followed behind.

We casually walked over to Sam and Dean, spotting some identical cars along the way. They both blocked our view when we walked up.

I heard voices in front of them.

"Sam? You made it." A girl excitedly yelled from the top of the stairs.

God damn it. Her.

Becky was her name. She annoyed me, I don't know why but she did.

"Oh, um Becky right?" Sam asked scared and confused.

"Oh you remembered. You've been thinking about me. It's ok. I can't get you out of my head, either." She said creepily.

I tried to stifle a laugh, but she heard.

"Wait who's back there." She asked sounding irritated.

Summer and I stepped beside the brothers. Me leaning on Deans shoulder and Summer crossing her arms.

The girl looked at us with delight.

"Oh my god. You two are the real traveling girls." She ran towards us. Well mostly me.

I blocked her with Summer. She stopped and smiled more.

"I can't believe I get to see the real Summer Denver and Olivia Hunter. Olivia it must be great being Gods child. I was in shock finding that out in the book. I mean there's so many questions I want to ask you. and Summer what's with you and that angel?" She went on for a bit before Chuck stepped in.

"Becky did you steal my phone?" Chuck said.

She turned around towards him, "I borrowed it out of your pants."

He looked irritated at her and I stifled a giggle again. He looked at me for a brief second and turned his attention back.

"Becky."

"What they're gonna want to see it?" She defended herself.

"See what?" the two brothers asked in sync.

"Oh my god I love it when they talk at the same time." She fangirled.

A guy with a clipboard walked out, "Hey Chuck, come on pal, it's showtime."

I whisper in Summers ears, "It's definitely show time."

We both followed the group behind them into the building.

Once inside made me and summer smile hugely. We were in the supernatural convention inside supernatural tv show. Hurts my brain a bit but hey this is cool.

There were so many people in cosplay. Majority was Sam and Dean of course, but what shocked Summer and me were the cosplay of us.

They were everywhere. I started to feel nervous about all the people dressed up.

One cosplayer walked up to Sam and Dean, "looking good."

"Who the hell are you?" Dean asked.

"I'm dean too. Duh" the guy said back.