Chapter 46

"Why is it, we get kidnapped more now than when we arrived." Olivia ranted in the small room.

"I'm going to say it. I'm getting sick and tired on this shit and we've only been back for a week or two and we lose the boys again. By this rate we will have a schedule on the days we get kidnapped. Like Monday it's Lucifer. Wednesday is Zachariah. Fridays is our days off and then Saturday is what God!"

Olivia kept ranting in her little spot in the room. Summer just watched the girl, upset about the situation they are in.

The room they were staying in was a nice room. It had a small fireplace and a golden trim around it.

The walls were made on brick and the ground had a dark wooden texture to it. It was a log cabin mansion type of room.

It looked to be a small dinning room.

Olivia was not in any mood to deal with the winged balding butt today.

Summer was also not in the mood but afraid of what would happen to her.

The sound of wings are heard in the room.

"Well look who it is. Balding angel here to tell us our final doom." Olivia sarcastically said.

"Ouch. That hurt a little."

Olivia just flipped the guy off and sat in a chair.

"You two must be hungry. We have a variety of samples here for you to eat. Don't worry they are not poisonous."

Out of nowhere food appeared in front of the two.

Olivia just sat there, even though her stomach is disagreeing with her.

Summer couldn't handle the emptiness in her stomach much longer and grabbed the food that she could eat out of the pile.

Olivia looked at her while she took her first bit.

"What I'm hungry." Olivia rolled her eyes but gave in as well due to her hunger eating at her.

"Now let's officially talk." Zachariah walked closer to the girls but Olivia pulled up her finger towards him.

"Don'th movef a mushle" she tried to say with her mouth full.

Zachariah stoped in his place but that didn't stop him from talking towards the girls.

"What do you want?" Summer asked the angel.

"I want to make you an offer you can't refuse."

This caused the girls to look at each other and towards the dickbag.

"What is this offer of the life time?" Olivia harshly but sarcastically asked.

"Olivia can rule over heaven and show us a better ruling than God himself, while your sidekick." He pointed towards Summer.
"She can safely go back to her world and forget all about this world and you."

"First of all bitch. Names Summer and I am no sidekick. I'm more of main character as well. And second no to any of that you said." Summer was fusing with anger.

"She is correct on everything she said. We are not doing that." She took another bite of her burger.

"Stubborn like the Winchester's. You spent way to much time with those two."

"Yeah we get that a lot." Olivia sighed.

"Fine, you don't have to agree now. I'll let you think about it and come back."

Before he could pop out Olivia had to put one more thing in.

"Bring back a better plan next time, thanks." She flipped him off.

He was finally gone.

"That went well." Summer joked.

Olivia gave off a huff laugh sound.
__________________________________
Well, I apologize for the lack of chapters.
Finals are coming up and after they are gone, then I can start the stories again.

Anyways,
Author out~