Chapter 19

"What do you mean you lost them?!" Bobby yelled at them.

You could see the steam coming out of his ears.

"Bobby, we don't know what happened. One second we were surrounded by demons and the next we are here. And the girls are gone." Sam tried to defend.

They were currently outside of the house yelling at each other. Dean by his car trying to call Castiel, Summer, olivia, or anyone who knows where they are.

"'We don't know' is not going to cover it. Look those two young girls which I call my daughters are gone and there is no trace on them. You two idgets better find them." Bobby yelled back gaining a headache in the process.

They both calmed down a bit to try to ease the tension. Even if it didn't work.

"We will Bobby. They mean a lot to us as well." Sam replied back calmly.

Bobby stared at the boy.

They could hear Dean walk over to them.

"Anything?" Sam asked. Hoping for a good answer.

"Nothing. No body knows who they are or seen them. Cas hasn't answered his phone since the car talk he gladly did. The girls phones are disconnected from their lines. There is nothing." Dean replied. Dean walked into the house.

There was silence.

Then a crash where Dean was. When the two men ran into the house they saw Dean tossing books and paper around. He did this out of frustration.

"Boy if you don't stop now. I'll make you stop. Now calm down so we can think." Bobby yelled at the thrashing boy.

Dean turned around and ignored Bobby's eye contact but listened.

"Look. We will find them. We just need to keep a eye out and not have a tantrum."

The two younger boys looked sadly at the older man. Hoping he was right.

Different view~

"Hey umm Olivia where are we?" Summer asked.

It looked like they were in a shabby but classy hotel room.

Olivia looked around.

"I think we are in a different hotel. I don't know where but I'll take a strong guest for that." Olivia replied back.

They were sitting on one of the two beds in the room. Trying to process the jump they had.

They didn't know what exactly happened to them but it was a wild ride.

What happened~

Everyone was corned by a hoard of Demons.

Out of the girls eyes they say their old pal. Gabriel.

He signaled the girls to stay quiet and placed his hands on the two boys.

Then there was a bright light and an uplifting felling. Finally comes a big drop.

They wake to the room that smells like old perfume. With the other two boys no where to be seen.

Back to the show~

"Oh good you two are finally up. Thought I made you have some problems there." They heard Gabriel walking into the door.

"Where are we?" Olivia asked. She wasn't to happy to be here.

"Wow no thank you saying my life thing. I can see you two are hanging out with the Winchester's too much." He walked over to be bar in the room.

"Want a drink." He asked them.