Epilogue

| JUNGKOOK |

Another year had finally passed and it was finally the day of Jungkook's and Taehyung's wedding.

The morning was chaotic, people rushing around to get things together and perfect for when the wedding finally began.

Jungkook was standing in front of his mirror, trying his hardest to get his tie to look perfect for when he has to finally stand in front of the priest.

His tie was really pissing him off, he couldn't seem to get it done with his shaking hands which pissed him off even more.

Before he could even throw the damn thing on the floor and shout 'fuck it', Namjoon placed a hand on his shoulder while flashing him a reassuring smile.

"I was just like you on my wedding day," Namjoon spoke up as he begun to help Jungkook with his tie.

Hearing this made the younger raise his eyebrow "What do you mean?"

"You're nervous, I can see in your eyes," he replied with a small chuckle "I was nervous as well, but as soon as you get out there and you seem the love of your life walk down all your nervousness will disappear," he smiled.

Jungkook nodded a little, capturing his lip between his teeth as he looked into the mirror again once Namjoon had finished "God, what if he doesn't show up? What if he doesn't want to marry me anymore?"

"Don't be silly Kook, he loves you with all his heart," he said "There's no way in hell he's going to change his mind now, if he was really sure this wasn't what he wanted don't you think he would have called it off?"

The younger just shrugged "No, but that's because he's too nice."

"That's true," Namjoon replied before looking at his wrist watch "It's time to get this show on the road, come on."

Taking in a deep breath, he nodded his head as he followed Namjoon out of his room and out to the car.

The journey to the church wasn't long, but to Jungkook it felt like forever before they were pulling up outside the doors.

People where already walking inside, taking their seats by the time Jungkook had finally walked inside and down the aisle before he was standing in front of the priest.

"Nervous?" The priest asked, flashing the man a smile.

He nodded "Very," he replied.

"It's okay to be nervous," the old man replied "But it'll be worth it in the end.

Jungkook only nodded his head, falling silent as he waited for his future husband to come walking down the aisle.

He probably waited about 10 minutes before music began to play and the doors were being open.

The male turned his head to see Taehyung walking down the aisle, arm hooked with Jin's as he smiled.

Just the sight of Taehyung brought tears to his eyes, he looked absolutely stunning in his suit with a small flower tucked into his shirt pocket.

His hair was done well and they had put a little bit of makeup on his face and just wow, he'd never been so in love in his whole entire life.

By the time Taehyung was finally in front of him, he wiped the tears from his eyes as he turned and took hold of the younger's hand with a smile.

Jin had walked off to take his seat next to Namjoon, he too had tears in his eyes. His babies were growing up and he couldn't be more proud of them.

"You look absolutely stunning angel," Jungkook told the boy which made the boys cheeks tint a slight shade of pink.

Before Taehyung could reply the priest spoke up "Before I begin, does anyone in this room object to these two's marriage?"