Chapter Twelve ✔

I don't normally ask this but, please can you take time to read the note at the end? It's kind of important I guess? Thank you ❤

Just so you all will get off my ass in the comments with 'Jackson is short' which he's kind of not by being like 5'9, in this book Jackson is taller than Tae.  

______

| TAEHYUNG|

When dinner was over Taehyung was escorted away and back to his room by Jackson, the walk was silent but he kind of liked it.

He had to admit, dinner actually went really well. He had a nice conversation you could say with his new 'parents' even though they're like a few years older than him or whatever but he liked it.

For the first time in a long time he genuinely felt cared for, by both the Kim's and Jackson. They were really nice to him, they didn't say hateful words to him nor did they try to put him down for anything like he thought most of the people in this place would.

Turns out everyone here are actually really nice, he exchanged some words with a few other people as well but he didn't manage to catch their names. He probably caught two names which would have been Kim Yugyeom and someone called Kim Woosung? He thinks.

It's actually quite funny; lots of people seem to have 'Kim' in their names. For some odd reason he found it quite amusing. Like one big non biological Kim family.

A small laugh escaped his lips at the thought, this catching Jackson's attention "What's so funny?" He asked with an amused smile.

"Oh um.. I was just thinking about how lots of people seem to have 'Kim' in their name and that we're all like.. I don't know, one big non biological Kim family," he shrugged, looking down at the ground.

Jackson took a few seconds to reply, a small amused laugh coming out of his own mouth "Huh, I get it now. That is a little funny."

"But there are quite a few Parks as well, but that's just what I know so far I guess," he rambled before quickly covering his mouth "Sorry, I haven't been out for a long time," he mumbled into his hand, hoping the other didn't exactly catch what he just said.

But of course, he did which caused Taehyung to look away from the man's curious stare "What do you mean?"

"It's nothing," he quickly shook his head, trying to come away from the subject he said "So birds?"

"Birds?" Jackson laughed "What about birds?"

"I don't know, they're good I guess?" He said but it came out more of a question than a statement.

Jackson only laughed, shaking his head before ruffling the youngers head "You're a weird one," he laughed "It's cute."

Taehyung stopped and just looked up at him with a glare and a small pout as he crossed his arms "I am not cute I'll have you know!"

"Oh really? Then what are you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm... I'm manly! Yes manly!" He grinned.

Jackson pouted his lips in thought as he let out a small hum "Whatever you say shorty."

"I am not short! You're just really tall!" He exclaimed, this only making the man laugh with a shake of his head.

As the two bickered in their spot they didn't see anyone walking up to them, their conversation coming to a stop when a man wrapped his arms around Jackson's waist before he rested his head on his shoulder.