Chapter Twenty Seven

| JUNGKOOK |

Two months finally passed, Jungkook found out about the little bet that went on about him and Taehyung which he found quite funny but he didn't let them know that.

He found this out when everything was giving money to Namjoon because he supposedly won the bet they made, shocking really because he never really won those things.

But he just rolled his eyes at them all and continued on with his work, which was the same old shit he does all the time.

Him and Taehyung had grown closer to each other through these last two months, ever since the boy told him what had happened before he came here they grew even closer than before.

He still keeps the man in the house out back, he's surprised the guy has died yet but it's not like he was really complaining.

Every time Jungkook was free, he took the boy out on a few dates which were actually really fun. He never knew dates could actually be this fun.

The only intimate things the two have done was just kissing each other, which he also wasn't complaining about because he knows the boy still wasn't ready to do anything like that.

He was pretty happy which just kissing and cuddling with the younger male.

Shaking his head, he pulled himself out of his thoughts to see Taehyung looking up at him with a small smile as he tried to feed him.

With a smile, he opened up his mouth as he allowed his precious boy feed him his breakfast.

For the first time in a long time, both of them had finally turned up for breakfast which had pleased Jin a lot.

He could tell the man was getting sick and tired of the both of them barely turning up for their food, he was so close to smacking both of them around the head with a wooden spoon.

And no one wants to be hit with that thing, it hurts.

Breakfast lasted for about an hour before everyone was finally getting up and leaving to get back to work.

The younger got off of Jungkook's lap so that he could stand, he knew the man had work to do today which he was fine with.

With a smile, Jungkook pressed a quick kiss to the younger's lips "I'll see you later okay?"

He watched as the younger nodded his head "See you later!" He smiled, pressing another kiss to his lips before he walked off.

Jungkook was finally close to getting the information he wanted, well that's what he believed anyway.

He quickly made his way downstairs to the basement, nodding at the man that had just walked out of the door.

It was a bit strange seeing as no one should have been in there at the moment, but he chose to shrug it off as he walked straight into the room.

The man still looked as disgusting as ever, but it didn't bother him much seeing as he was used to looking at a sight like this.

Jungkook leaned against the wall, arms crossed over his chest as he stared at the man who was just staring back with a smirk on his face.

"What pleasant ways of torture do you got for me today?" The man asked.

"We don't have to do that if you just tell me what your boss is planning," he replied with a shrug.

A laugh just left the males lips as he shook his head "And why the fuck would I do that?" He asked.

"Isn't just telling me better than go through hours of torture?" He shot back.

The man just shrugged his shoulders, that disgusting smirk still on his lips "I don't need to tell you, plans 'ave changed and shit is just about to go down," he grinned.

"What do you mean?" He asked, now getting really impatient with the man.

"Know that spy I told ya 'bout? Well, should 'ave done some investigating 'cause things are 'bout to get bloody," he said, grin never leaving his lips as he let out a laugh.

Just as Jungkook was about to speak up, he could hear the faint sound of gunshots beginning to be fire.

He looked at the male in his seat, laughing his ass off "Looks like it just begun," he grinned.

The door to the room burst open revealing a panicked Jimin "Kook, you better hurry! Those assholes found our location!"

"Shit! Where's Tae?" He asked, rushing out of the room with Jimin but not missing the hand motion the man did.

Sat in his seat, finger guns pointed to his head as he faked a bang with him faking he died before laughing like a maniac.

"Should be in his room," he replied and that's all he needed to know before rushing upstairs to the younger's room.

He even checked his bathroom but there was no sight of the boy, he continued to look around until he saw the faint sight of blood on his carpet and the window wide open.

Quickly, he rushed over to the window to see a man dragging an unconscious Taehyung into a car before driving away.

"Fuck!" He shouted, running out of the boys and straight to his office where his gun lay in his draw.

He ran downstairs and joined the fight, his mind rushing with things about Taehyung.

The fight was over within an hour, house covered in blood with dead bodies all around.

Clothes drenched in blood and other bodies covered in wounds.

Jungkook threw his gun to the floor before he punched a way.

Why didn't he pay more attention to the spy information? Because of him they've taken his Taehyung away.

Tears brimmed the mans eyes as he let out an angry scream, falling to the ground as he let out a pained cry.

They've taken the one person that means most to him.

The one person that made him happy.

Everyone chose to stay away from the man, not daring to disturb him.

But once he finally came back round, he stood up from where he was on the floor and saw that some of his men stand before him.

He didn't care what they just saw.

He just looked at them all, a blank expression on his face that scared them all.

With a calm but deadly tone, he finally spoke.

"I am not waiting any longer, they've taken the one person that was dear to me," he said.

"We're going to take them down, whether we're prepared or not."

______

I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter :/