Chapter Thirteen ✔

| JUNGKOOK |

After his conversation with Jin he had made his way upstairs to his office, he was tired but he'd rather be in his office then in the room that's next door to the Kim's bedroom.

Oh the horror.

He could hear them so clearly from his room, the names, the words being called out, the roleplay.

God, don't get him started on the roleplay.

Just thinking about it made the male shudder in horror, that's something he does not want to go through again or ever.

Shaking his head, he walked into his office shutting the door behind him before he sat down in his chair, kicking his feet up on the desk while leaning back.

Today really had been a successful but non successful day, the 'mission' went well, he had gotten the men he needed, but then he ended up with a kid.

He along with everyone else in the household were shocked about the fact that he didn't kill the boy, if it had been anyone else he would have done it with no hesitation at all, but why him?

Well, to answer that question, the kid had caught his attention when he looked over at him, he also held that look of innocence in his eyes as he looked up at him.

But most people did, most people would look at him with innocence when he's about to end their lives but him, he held true innocence.

The innocence of someone who has never actually experienced much in their lives, he's not going to lie but the look of pure fear in the boy's eyes made him look cute.

There was just something about the kid that drew him to him, he doesn't know what it is but he wants to find out.

He pushed himself up off of his desk chair and quickly made his way out of the room.

He quickly made his way up another flight of stairs which brought him to his floor and immediately he could hear Namjoon and Jin, this making him cringe.

Before he walked passed their door, he banged on it while shouting "Keep it down assholes!"

"Fuck off!" He heard Jin yell before he heard a loud moan of 'Fuck Joon, do that again', just hearing this caused him to fake gag as he quickly walked passed their room along with his own before coming face to face with Taehyung's.

He didn't even knock; he just barged straight into the room which caused the door to bang against the wall which caused the boy to jolt awake, his eyes turning to Jungkook.

Jungkook just walked straight in, shutting the door behind him to only come face to face with a kid who looked like he was about to piss himself.

The sight made the male want to laugh but he didn't he just pulled a chair over to the end of the bed, sitting down on it before looking at the boy with a smug look "Sorry, did I wake you?"

While looking at the kid, he could see the fear in his eyes "I'll scream for Jin," he said, hugging his blanket close to him.

"I'm not going to hurt you, geez," he replied with an eye roll.

"How do I know you're not?" He asked quietly.

"You don't," he grinned; this just made the boy pull his blanket closer to his body.

"Why are you here?" He asked, his body shaking in fear.

"I just want to talk," he shrugged "Am I not allowed to do that?"

The kid just shrugged his shoulders, not finding it in himself to reply.

This only caused the male to groan with an eye roll "Tell me about yourself, like your name or your age or whatever."